23rd May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the hall ticket of B.Ed exam?

My name is ravi kumar.i summitted b.ed form for bareilly university.but
i did not get hallticket .

30th May 2015, 05:03 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the hall ticket of B.Ed exam?

I hope you have definitely enrolled for the B.Ed. examination through online form submission in Bareily university.If yes, then your hall ticket will be printed on the college website itself, sooner or later. Have you checked the college website? Like the notice boards of colleges Bareily university also has an online notice section for publishing hall tickets, results, admit cards and other information. If the hall tickets are already issued then you will see the respective notice of hall ticket distribution in the college website itself. Now, you just have to provide your roll number or registration number and the website will show the hall ticket that you are supposed to bring during your examination. Either they will say to come and collect the same in the college. Or they will ask you to take a print out of that hall ticket and bring it with you at the time of the examination.
But if you see that hall ticket for your roll number is not being generated, even though you filled up the form and paid the exam fees then immediately contact the office staff about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?