24th April 2012, 10:02 PM
Manisha Sandeep

When will I get the lateral entry form for Anna university? I am studying in 1st year ECE

I am studying 1st year ECE.I want to going another college affilated to Anna University. Can you tell me when i will get Lateral Entry form.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of the application form for counseling to join lateral entry batch of ECE? Percentage needed to get selected in Anna University in Chennai?
  2. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University?
  3. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years?
  4. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry for Anna University? I have done BCA lateral entry in tamilnadu open university
  5. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  6. Is there any counseling for lateral entry in Anna University? I have completed my B.Tech IT
  7. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  8. Date of counseling schedule for B.E Lateral Entry for this year by Anna University -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year in Thapar, PEC or UIET after doing 1st year B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders? -- [New]
  11. After completing diploma in electronics and communication which courses are available?
  12. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  13. When is the Anna University application form for lateral entry admission will be issued?
  14. Date of Lateral Entry counselling by Anna university?
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech for Diploma in CSE student?
  16. How can I prepare for interview while studying B.E ECE 2nd year in Anna University
  17. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  18. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry after doing BCA in Tamilnadu Open University?
30th April 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the lateral entry form for Anna university? I am studying in 1st year ECE

sir i am complete my diploma course next join to the direct second year............
data of issued lateral entry form of B.E 2012 batch pls inform to the date sir......................
1st May 2012, 11:51 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the lateral entry form for Anna university? I am studying in 1st year ECE

Quote:
I am studying 1st year ECE.I want to going another college affilated to Anna University. Can you tell me when i will get Lateral Entry form.
One can apply for lateral entry entrance examination if he/she posses
a diploma in engineering degree or a B.Sc. degree.
So, you are not eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech.

Quote:
sir i am complete my diploma course next join to the direct second year............
data of issued lateral entry form of B.E 2012 batch pls inform to the date si
There is a single entrance test for lateral entry in all government institutes, government
aided institutes, Self Financing Engineering institutes of Tamilandu.

The notification for the entrance examination is published by the last week of May.
Visit the DTE, Tamilandu website.

http://www.tndte.com/
6th May 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I need the list of college name while applying the councilling for lateral entry
7th May 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i! complete the diploma course, and i am join the B.E from councilling. when will give the later entry form?................
11th May 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

when will the anna university BE lateral entry application form will be issued
15th May 2012, 03:53 PM
chillarboy
Member+

There is a single entrance test for lateral entry in all government institutes, government
aided institutes, Self Financing Engineering institutes of Tamilandu.
The notification for the entrance examination is published by the last week of May.
Visit the DTE, Tamilandu website.
http://www.tndte.com/
One can apply for lateral entry entrance examination if he/she posses
a diploma in engineering degree or a B.Sc. degree.
So, you are not eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech.
21st May 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed texttile department in deplomo.i can study for B.E.which courses i can eligible to select
11th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I am parthiban. I have apply b.e lateral entry application for speed post. But i am not recived acknowledgement
24th August 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am studying first year ece under anna university affiliated college can I change college for second year is there any way to join better college by using my first year marks
12th May 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am complete diploma . i have 93 percent. which college i will choice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?