2nd March 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Interview tips for IBPS CWE clerks exam?

Sir i am recently passed ibps cwe clerk exam, so i want some interview tips from you. Please help me for interview test. Send your answer in my email [email protected].

2nd November 2012, 11:02 AM
alledusol

Default Re: Interview tips for IBPS CWE clerks exam?

Hi friend,
Congratz for your excellent performance in CWE exam.On passing the exam you have proved that you have sufficient knowledge in GK. So need to concentrate on rest of the things.
  • Be aware of current incidents happens around you.
  • Learn basic concept or terms regarding banking like ATM,plastic money ,internet banking etc.
  • Then basic questions family about your self ,family back ground etc
  • If you are not sure about the answer to be frank to them
  • Face the interview confidently. If they feel you are bold they wont disturb you much
  • Through your answers make them feel you know so many things
  • You answer to the question in such a way that the next question should be from your answer. You control the interview board logically.
  • Practice interview in front of a mirror
  • Well dress and be in time to the interview hall
  • Bring all your required certificates to the interview
2nd November 2012, 02:31 PM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Interview tips for IBPS CWE clerks exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am recently passed ibps cwe clerk exam, so i want some interview tips from you. Please help me for interview test. Send your answer in my email [email protected].
my answer for ypu
be aware of current incidents happens around you.
Learn basic concept or terms regarding banking like ATM,plastic money ,internet banking etc.
Then basic questions family about your self ,family back ground etc
If you are not sure about the answer to be frank to them
Face the interview confidently. If they feel you are bold they wont disturb you much
Through your answers make them feel you know so many things
You answer to the question in such a way that the next question should be from your answer. You control the interview board logically.
Practice interview in front of a mirror
Well dress and be in time to the interview hall
2nd November 2012, 03:23 PM
ankit80
Member+

You should be correct on time and keep an eye on your documents that they are properly stacked according to preference or not. It shows a disciplined character of the candidate towards the panel. Dress up in formals and keep hairs and nails neat and clean. When you are to enter the room, ask for permission in a calm yet confident tone. And ask if you can seat when you go in front of them, sit when they ask you to sit. Calmly be firm and straight in your posture and look towards everyone when answering their questions. This makes the judging panel feel that you are confident and ready to answer them. Also it shows your clarity on the subject and makes them interested towards you, which is very important for any type of interview.
2nd November 2012, 03:54 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

IBPS Clerk Bank Interview Questions :

Bank Interview are basically based on following areas

Bio-Data
Subject
Bank Terms
GK
Basic Computer

Bio-Data : About your family , town , studies , Hobby

Subject : candidates must have complete knowledge of the subjects what he has studied

Bank Terms : If you are going for bank interview basic banking knowledge is necessary

GK : current affairs from past & present
about recent awards , major issues , sports , state govt , ... etc

Basic Computers : DOS , WWW, LAN , Ms-Office

Following are Some Questions of Bank Interview :

What is Bank ?

Types of Banks ?

What is a National Bank ?

When Banks are Nationalized ?

What is a private Bank ?

What are foreign Banks ?

What is RBI ?

What are co-operative Banks ?

What are industrial Banks ?

Types of accounts in Banks ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?