8th February 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

When will be the KAS exam conducted?

when will be the kas exam conducted for the year ? please tell me the date for it

8th June 2012, 05:19 PM
ambi_rajput

Default Re: When will be the KAS exam conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the kas exam conducted for the year ? please tell me the date for it
KPSC KAS Exam 2012 Online Application for Karnataka Administration Service | www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

Karnataka Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 352 Group A & B KAS Officers (Gazetted Probationers) under Karnataka Administrative Services / Karnataka Civil Services (Recruitment Rules).
The commission will conduct KAS Exam (Prelims) Exam in February 2012. The KAS (Main) Exam will be conducted in the month of June.

KAS ( Karnataka public Service Examination )

This KAS examination is for Karnataka Administrative service is conducted by KPSC.
This KAS examination for KAS Group A application 2012 and KAS Group B 2012 posts and KAS officer .

KAS examination Prilims exam have 2 papers, Paper I and paper II, The questions will be on both Kanada and english . 20 Questions 400 marks. But each paper have 2 parts part I and Part II .

Part I cantains 40 marks from GK /Karnataka state current affairs carffaires can 80 marks in total. Part II contains 30 Questions from science and technology carries 30 marks 60 questions related to genaral mental Ability Carrying 60 marks totaling 120 marks. Paper -1 contains 100 questions that carry 200 marks.

Importent dates :
Last date of appling : 12/12/2011
KAS preliminary exam date : feb 2012
Kas main exams date : june 2012
4th May 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the KAS exam conducted?

When will be the KAS exam conducted?
revert to the mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?