18th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

When will the MSc Anatomy course start? What is the duration of the course?

Wen is tis course msc anatomy starts? Duration of course?Pls answer for d above:-)

Related Questions:
  1. When will the MSc Anatomy course start? What is the duration of the course?
  2. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  3. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses? -- [New]
  4. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc in Human Anatomy after completing BPTH in India in government college of India? What is the course duration of MSc in Human Anatomy?
  6. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  8. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc Anatomy after doing bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine
  10. M.Sc Anatomy after B.Sc BZC? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  12. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  13. Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?
  14. Can I do MSc Anatomy? Colleges that are offering the course in Hyderabad?
  15. Which is a better future for me between MSc in Anatomy and Biomechanics?
  16. What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?
  17. Which courses can I take other than MBBS after 12th PCB and computer science?
  18. List of top 10 government colleges for MSc in Anatomy?
9th October 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the MSc Anatomy course start? What is the duration of the course?

what is the duration of course for MSc anatomy
1st April 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the MSc Anatomy course start? What is the duration of the course?

I have done BPT.now I want to do MSc.Anatomy.Would BSc.Anatomy, MSc.Anatomy given prefence over me after I complete MSc. Anatomy in jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?