9th May 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses?

I completed my BDS.Iwould like to pursue my studies in msc anatomy or msc nutrition.what is the duration ,eligblity criteria and job opportunities of these courses.Also the best institutes which offer the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  2. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  3. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  4. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  5. When will the MSc Anatomy course start? What is the duration of the course?
  6. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  7. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  9. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  10. M.Sc Anatomy after B.Sc BZC? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  12. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  14. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  16. Can I do MSc Anatomy course after BSc Nursing Course? Which are the PG courses I can do?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc in Human Anatomy after completing BPTH in India in government college of India? What is the course duration of MSc in Human Anatomy?
  18. Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?
31st August 2017, 10:18 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my BDS.Iwould like to pursue my studies in msc anatomy or msc nutrition.what is the duration ,eligblity criteria and job opportunities of these courses.Also the best institutes which offer the same.

Details Regarding M.SC Anatomy:-

Eligibility Required:-
Minimum qualification required to apply is MBBS or equivalent degree from government recognized institute.

Duration of M.SC Anatomy Course:- Duration of post graduate degree in anatomy is 2 years which is further divided into 4 semesters.

Job Options after M.SC Anatomy:-

>> Health industry.

>> Research Assistant.

>> Medical coder.

>> Medical scientist.

>> Researcher.

List of Colleges Offer M.ScAnatomy:-

1). University of Madras Channai.

2). All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi.

3). Teerthankar Mahaveer University Moradabad.

4). Adesh University Punjab.

5). Government Medical College Patiala.

6). Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot.

Details Regarding M.SC Nutrition:-

Eligibility Condition:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC nutrition is bachelors degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of M.SC Nutrition Course:- Duration of post graduate degree in nutrition is 2 years.

Job Options for you after M.SC Nutrition:-

>> Nutrition sales executive.

>> Nutrition product manager.

>> Community dietician.

>> Management dietician.

>> Nutrition research scientist.

>> Nutrition sales executive.

>> Clinical dietician.

List of Universities Offer M.Sc Nutrition Through Distance Learning:-

1). Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad.

2). Kota Open University Rajasthan.

3). Nalanda Open University Patna.

4). Karnatka State Open University Mysore.

5). Netaji Subhas Open University Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?