8th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I take other than MBBS after 12th PCB and computer science?

I am studying physics,chemestry,biology & computer science in my 12th (+2) tamil Nadu streem. Can you tell me what are the courses i can take other than MBBS.

26th June 2011, 06:38 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which courses can I take other than MBBS after 12th PCB and computer science?

Hi,

Other than MBBS, you can take up biotechnology or B.Sc in physics/chemistry/zoology/botany/physiology.

Other than these regular courses you can also do courses on : microbiology, molecular science, psychology, clinical research, food science etc.

Best of luck!
27th June 2011, 11:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I take other than MBBS after 12th PCB and computer science?

There are lots of courses which you can choose, if you are not interested in MBBS. You can choose dentistry. Then there are options like veterinary and Ayurveda. There are also courses like nursing and Physiotherapy which are in great demand now a days. You can also do B.Sc Bio technology. The decision of what you are going to do, completely rests with your interest.
27th June 2011, 11:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of courses which you can choose, if you are not interested in MBBS. You can choose dentistry. Then there are options like veterinary and Ayurveda. There are also courses like nursing and Physiotherapy which are in great demand now a days. You can also do B.Sc Bio technology. The decision of what you are going to do, completely rests with your interest.
19th July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

what could be the professions available after choosing B.Sc Bio technology?
21st October 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

cours in nurcing after 12th in bio.
21st October 2011, 06:27 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

lots of courses wait for you , if you not interested in MBBS. Then options like veterinary and Ayurved,Physiotherapy which are in great demand or you can also do B.Sc in micro-bio ,Bio technology this is totaly depend on you;
good luck
15th November 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is advantage of doing BSc. in biotechnology?
23rd December 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for B.Sc. in Physics as i am 10 2 in Biology
29th March 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

am a student of M.Sc anatomy. can i do any course related to surgery after Msc.anatomy will the elegibility allow me to do?? please answer me
5th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What i can i do after xii.i got 66% in pcb & cs.can i eligible for pmt from top institutes
27th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th science n i choose biology i pass in low marks which line is best i like m.d n mbbs
28th August 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

My sister is pusuing 12thpcb after this which course can choose?
14th March 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a bio math student.I got 72%.which is the best course that i want to choose
11th April 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 12 CLASS AND WANT TO DO ADDITIONAL COMPUTER COURSE WOULD YOU HELP ME OUT ABOUT WHICH COURSE I HAVE TO TAKE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?