13th June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

When will the next IAS examination be conducted? What's the syllabus for the same? I am BE(mechanical) graduate and working as an assistant quality manager at Bangalore

Dear sir,

I am sagar H.A. mine qualification is BE Mechanical and working as a Asst. Quality manager.
I am staying in bangalore. I want to know when is next IAS exam, what syllabus will come for exam.

Thanks and regards,
Sagar

Related Questions:
21st June 2014, 10:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the next IAS examination be conducted? What's the syllabus for the same? I am BE(mechanical) graduate and working as an assistant quality manager at Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I am sagar H.A. mine qualification is BE Mechanical and working as a Asst. Quality manager.
I am staying in bangalore. I want to know when is next IAS exam, what syllabus will come for exam.

Thanks and regards,
Sagar

IAS exam conducted bu UPSC through civil service exams .If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IAS Exam.

You have completed B-Tech in Mechanical engineering so you are eligible for IAS exam .

The age eligibility criteria is -

Minimum age - 21 years old.
Maximum age - 30 years old.

Permissible No of Attempts in IAS exam -

For General Category - 4
For OBC - 7
For SC/ST - No limit

Selection process for IAS exam are -

1) Preliminary Test
2)Mains Exam
3)Personal Interview.

Last date for submission of IAS exam is over for this years but dont worry , you can apply in next year .

I have attached the syllabus for IAS exam so please check it out.

For online application or other details of IAS exam so please visit to www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR IAS EXAM.pdf(11.7 KB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?