13th October 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of scientific assistant examination conducted by SSC of for IMD?

I want to know the syllabus of Scientific Assistant examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission(SSC) for Indian Meterological department

19th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of scientific assistant examination conducted by SSC of for IMD?

Hi All,

I am applied for Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department, 2011. Date of Exam: 18.12.2011. I am not aware with the syllabus of the exam, please someone let me know the details of the exam, like.. how will be the exam pattern and the sylllabus for the exam. Please mail me : [email protected]

Regards,
Sarada
24th October 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of scientific assistant examination conducted by SSC of for IMD?

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT TO MY MAIL ID
[email protected]
24th October 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have been applied for the scientific assistant post in Indian meterological department i.e. on 18 dec,2011. could u plz tell me about its syllabus on [email protected].
24th October 2011, 10:27 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
the SSC exam for the Scientific assistant will be conducted in two stages
1.written exam (marks 400)
2.interview (marks 100).
WRITTEN EXAM
The exam includes 200 multiple choice questions.The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
PAPER 1
it is a objective paper the syllabus for it is
1.general intelligence (marks 50)
2.quantitative aptitude (marks 50)
3. English language and comprehension (marks 50)
4. general awareness (marks 50)

PAPER 2
it is a conventional descriptive paper.
The question will be based on the physics,computer science and electronics

The question has negative marks of .25

the candidate scoring the minimum mark will be eligible for the Personnel interview
25th October 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required for ssc imd post?
25th October 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF Scientific assistant OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT and syllabus of exam TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
27th October 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question papers of scientific assistant post in IMD in my mail [email protected]..
27th October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

please send the previous year question paper of scientific assistant of IMD for Computer science student
Mail Id: [email protected]
27th October 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year year question paper of scientific assistant in indian meteorological deparment which is conductted byssc to my ID "[email protected]"
29th October 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for IMD POST?
29th October 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF Scientific assistant OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT and syllabus of exam TO MY MAIL ID

[email protected]
30th October 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question papers of scientific assistant in indian meteorological department for computer science students to the mail id- [email protected]
30th October 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

can i please get the syllabus and previous question paper for the post of scientific assistant??my subject is computer science and i also want to know about the part 2 paper....my mail id is [email protected]
31st October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

hi everybody,,,

Actually I have applied for SSC exams for IMD.
But the subject that i have applied for is Computer Sciences.
Unfortunately I don't have syllabus for the respective subject.
Could anyone mail me the respective syllabus of computer sciences.

At:- [email protected]
I am waiting for the response...

Thanks
Deepu Raina
1st November 2011, 04:18 PM
vaishaliii

i want previous question papers of scientific assistant in imd exam
1st November 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

please sent me the syllabus of scientific assistant examination PHYSICS conducted by SSC of for IMD?

[email protected]
2nd November 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I need previous questions papers of Scientific assistants in Indian meteorological department exam. my email id is [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 07:32 AM
kanika aggarwal

My query is regarding regarding SSC entrance for Scientist Assistant in Metrological Department.I am B.SC. in Physics and have applied on that basis.Can I appear for Computer Science subject in Paper II(subjective)
3rd November 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF Scientific assistant OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT of ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATON ENGG. ON MU EMAIL ID- [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 10:31 AM
hiteshmit

I need previous questions papers of Scientific assistants in Indian meteorological department exam of ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG. ON MY EMAIL ID- [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
please send me syllbus for Scientific assistants in Indian meteorological department exam.
[email protected]
3rd November 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus of scientific assistant examination conducted by SSC of for IMD?

plz send me the previous year question papers of scientific assistant post in IMD in my mail [email protected]
4th November 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

plzz temmme the syllabus ..soon.. thanks !!
4th November 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of scientific assistant examination conducted by SSC of for IMD

I am applied for Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department, 2011. Date of Exam: 18.12.2011. I am not aware with the syllabus of the exam, please someone let me know the details of the exam, like.. how will be the exam pattern and the sylllabus for the exam. Please mail me : [email protected]

Regards,
5th November 2011, 05:24 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
2.interview (marks 100).
WRITTEN EXAM
The exam includes 200 multiple choice questions.The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
PAPER 1

PAPER 2

the candidate scoring the minimum mark will be eligible for the Personnel interview

thanks
5th November 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
I have applide for the post of scientific assistant in metrological department,18.12.2011.I have physcics.I want to know the syllabus and the previous year question papers and about the method of the exam.Please send me the syllabus,previous exam papers and the method of the exam.And how one should prepear for this.please mail me : [email protected]
6th November 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

plz send syllabus of imd for sciencetific assistent
9th November 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question papers of scientific assistant post in IMD on my email id : [email protected]
9th November 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

did anyone reveice hall tickets ? please post an update
10th November 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Plz any one send previous questions papers for the post of scientific assistant for IMD. my e.mail id. [email protected]. thanx.
13th November 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the detailed sylabous of scientific assistant for IMD & also previous questions papers. my email id [email protected]
17th November 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

when & where we get the admit card for this examination?
and i want to previous year solved question papers, plz mail send me at [email protected]
17th November 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hiiii friends...
This is arul...

some buddy send me the syllobus for scietific asistant in IMD nd model question papers for last year quesion papers........
my mail address is::::[email protected]
17th November 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear ,
The SSC exam for the Scientific assistant will be conducted in two stages
2.interview (marks 100).
WRITTEN EXAM
PAPER 1

PAPER 2

17th November 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i hv done b.tech in electrical engineering m i qualified????
18th November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I have just finished my matriculation and directly joining my 3 years diploma course in electronics engineering. Am i eligible for this post?
23rd November 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF Scientific assistant OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT and syllabus of exam TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
23rd November 2011, 10:29 AM
ankitaverma1289

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF Scientific assistant OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT and syllabus of exam to id [email protected]
24th November 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question papers for both part1& part2 of ssc scientific assistant exam.please send the questions to my mail id [email protected]
25th November 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS YEARS SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF Scientific assistant OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT and syllabus of exam to id [email protected]
26th November 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS YEARS SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF Scientific assistant OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT , syllabus of exam and date of issuing admit card to [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-scientific-assistant-examination-conducted-ssc-imd-413351.html#ixzz1eoVpwxBC
27th November 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF Scientific assistant OF INDIAN METROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT and syllabus of exam to id [email protected]
27th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
plz send me the detailed sylabous of scientific assistant for IMD & also previous questions papers. my email id is [email protected] and mobile no. is 9798694177
27th November 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me the previous year question paper of scientfic assistant exam of IMD

to [email protected]
27th November 2011, 10:42 PM
imcoolleone

HI dear,

2.interview (marks 100).
WRITTEN EXAM
PAPER 1

PAPER 2

Thanks
28th November 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

28th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv applied for scientfic assistant in imd,plz send me previos year papers to [email protected]
29th November 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

please give me admit card as soon as possible thank u very much.
30th November 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1341988]I need previous questions papers of Scientific assistants in Indian meteorological department exam. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?