14th July 2012, 01:00 PM
pandeyp_76

Syllabus and question papers for the post of Law Assistant examination conducted by RRB?

Respected sir/madam,
I am law graduate and aspirant for post of law assistant in indian railway. Kindly provide me syllabus and question paper for post of law assistant examination conducted by RRB.

18th July 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers for the post of Law Assistant examination conducted by RRB?

Vacancy of Law Assisstant in Central Railway,syllabus n question paper pattern, kindly guide me on this subject.
8th December 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers for the post of Law Assistant examination conducted by RRB?

Syllabus and question papers for the post of Law Assistant examination conducted by RRB?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-question-papers-post-law-assistant-examination-conducted-rrb-871143.html#ixzz2ERRlEjL3
28th February 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the syllabus of law assistant exam and previous year question papers conducted by Railway Recruitment Board, kindly mail me the information on my e-mail id: [email protected]
21st December 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus and question papers last year ,post of the law assistant examination
20th June 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

when will the vacancies for the post of Law assistant be declared by the RRB's, because its been longtime.
14th September 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

how to find out the sample question papers with answer for the selection of cheif law assistant in indian railway departmental selection test
21st September 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
Am in railway s and I want to go for law assistant examination .
Please provide me some material and previous question papers of LAW ASSISTANT EXAMINATION FOR RRB.
my email id : [email protected].
Thankyou..
15th October 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

please give me syllabus and question papers last year ,post of the law assistant examination

my email id [email protected] -Thankyou....................
8th November 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the syllabus of law assistant exam . The course is big enough. So it needs syllabus. Without any significant syllabus it is very difficult to cover the whole course of ll.b.degree .Total LL.B.course has 28 papers.
9th December 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the previous years solved paper for recruitment to the post of executive law assistant in RRB.
19th December 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and question papers of Chief Law assistant conducted by RRB
3rd October 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I am law graduate and aspirant for post of law assistant in indian railway. Kindly provide me syllabus and question paper for post of law assistant examination conducted by RRB.
14th November 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Anyone please send me question papers for the post of the law assistant examination
Am a law graduate...
My email id [email protected]
please.
please..
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?