24th May 2011, 02:44 PM
anuj 5101

When will the registration for CUSAT start?

when the registration for b.tech of cochin university will start
plz send me deatils on my mail id

13th June 2015, 07:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the registration for CUSAT start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuj 5101 View Post
when the registration for b.tech of cochin university will start
plz send me deatils on my mail id
CUSAT is an examination which is conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology for those engineering students seeking admission in the affiliated college of this university.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  1. To give this examination you firstly have to complete 10+2 from a recognized university.
  2. 50% of marks is required in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Exam Pattern:-

This exam mainly consists of the following two papers:-
  1. Paper 1: Mathematics with 125 questions
  2. Paper 2: Physics and Chemistry with 125 questions
The entire application process is conducted online. The application form needs to be downloaded along with the chalan and the amount needs to be payed in SBI banks.

The cost of the application form is Rs. 1000 for general category candidates. It is Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates and for NRI candidates it is Rs. 6000.

Unfortunately the registration process of this year's exam is already over. The registration process started around January and continued till February and the exam took place in the month of May.

So if you have not applied for this year's examination then keep an eye on the official website of CUSAT from December-January next year.

CUSAT official website: http://www.cusat.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?