25th March 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech in 2nd class and 1st class in 10th?

hello, gud morning
this is narayana from hyderabad. i completed b.tech in second class. i qualified first class in 10th and inter. now i want to write cbi exam. please give u r valuable suggestions.

26th March 2011, 09:08 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech in 2nd class and 1st class in 10th?

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Eligibility Criteria:-
QUALIFICATION: Minimum Qualification is Graduation in any Discipline.

AGE: You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age. & special Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.

You can see the Recruitment Notice in Employment News and all leading dailies.
Visit the recruitment section on central bureau of investigation website :www.cbi.gov.in

Regards
~Kapila~
22nd April 2011, 08:27 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech in 2nd class and 1st class in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, gud morning
this is narayana from hyderabad. i completed b.tech in second class. i qualified first class in 10th and inter. now i want to write cbi exam. please give u r valuable suggestions.
First know one thing that the exam conducted by UPSC doesn't look for Top Class Students interms of Marks and grades

but they select top brains over country based upon their

Intellectual Levels

Aptitude Levels

Logical Levels

Communication levels

Problem Solving Levels

and so on

So Don't worry about marks

Marks are least considered factors in UPSC exams

All you Need to do be strong in the above mentioned areas..

it is enough

Anyways the basic eligibility criteria in terms of marks is 50%

Best Wishes

~aditya~
14th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech in 2nd class and 1st class in 10th?

Sir this is kumar Madhusudan from bihar pursuing b.tech(3rd year) in Bharath university.I really want to do some thing for the country and i want to start through CBI but then also i am confused how to make a start. There r number of questions in my mind and i know i wil not be getting all the answer.sir will i be able to get my aim because i desperately needed someone to show me the path.for this i will always be grateful to you.I Will be waiting for ur answer.
13th October 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

latest recruiotment for final year appearing engineer students in cbi(central bueru inv.)
7th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

hello i am Harpreet Kaur I have completed my b.tech from Punjab Technical University wit 70%, 10th with 77%, n 12th with 75%, how can i be a CBI or CID officer?
26th July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year civi eng....student and plus two pased 1st division I interested in job cbi please help me
4th August 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hi am 23 yrs old from punjab ihave complitly higly study pls give me exam date of cbi for punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?