26th December 2011, 10:18 PM
SS9411

When will be the STET exam held? Where can I get the form? What is the syllabus?

When did the stet exam held in 2012 and where we get the form and syllabus book

31st December 2011, 07:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the STET exam held? Where can I get the form? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS9411 View Post
When did the stet exam held in 2012 and where we get the form and syllabus book
STET means State Teacher Eligibility Test and is not conducted at the same time for every state. Therefore, since you haven't mentioned the State you belong to, it's difficult to give you proper answer.
However, you may refer to the official website of the Board of Education of your state for complete information regarding the schedule of the test, availability of forms etc.
If still you are unable to get the information, re post your question with the name of the state and we will provide you all information regarding the test.
24th February 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the STET exam held? Where can I get the form? What is the syllabus?

STET EXAM HELD IN GHAZIABAD OR DELHI
3rd March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any other exam after ctet for teachers job and if it is what is the medium of that exam -hindi or english or both?
15th March 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus and materials of STET exam?
28th January 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what about B.Ed qulifiied studant of maharashtra studant
19th June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO KNOW EXAMINATION CENTRE?
24th September 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

When will be next stet exam held for haryana?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?