7th April 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

When is the exam held for STET? Eligibility for the STET exam and benefit of the exam?

I have completed M.A in english stream.
I want to know about STET Exam:
1) When this exam held in
2)Eligibility for stet exam.
3) benifets of this exam.

Please reply as soon as possible.

19th August 2011, 04:16 PM
Indrajit1978

Red face Re: When is the exam held for STET? Eligibility for the STET exam and benefit of the exam?

Exam has already been completed in July for CTET/STET ie. Combined Teacher's Eligibility Test . Eligibility is you should be graduate with B.ed then you can sit for the exam. Now this exam is a must for getting into a school as teacher in addition to B.Ed.

Thanks
Indrajit
7th September 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the exam held for STET? Eligibility for the STET exam and benefit of the exam?

DEAR SIR IWANT THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLL NO. FOR STET HBSE . THANK YOU RAJESH
28th January 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the exam held for STET? Eligibility for the STET exam and benefit of the exam?

Please give a detail information about csc exam, ssc exam,stet exam,tet exam,slet exam.I have completed B.Sc(computer science),B.Ed(computer science),M.C.A,M.Phil.What are all the exams i can write and which is the best exam for me to get a government job in tamilnadu.Please send me the syllabus and the books to be referred for all these exams.Is there any benefit if i do M.Ed in the future.Thank you.
18th March 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

when does the STET exam held in a year?what is the age limlt?
28th May 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA pass out eligible for STET without having a degree of JBT/B.Ed. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?