19th July 2022, 07:00 PM
accivatravels
Banned

When you were in school, which subject was the hardest?

According to a survey conducted by an education technology startup, mathematics is the most challenging subject

20th July 2022, 05:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When you were in school, which subject was the hardest?

Irrespective of the survey, for me the subjects having more theoretical portion was harder to me for example Social Science as was not good at memorizing things blindly.

But, in general as per my observation subjects like Mathematics and Physics, etc. appears challenging to most students because these require more practice and cannot be memorized what most student do with most of the subjects.

So, Mathematics appears challenging to you starting practicing and solving more and more questions and work hard to understand the concepts and once you follow these steps you will find Mathematics an interesting subject.
22nd July 2022, 01:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Actually mathematics is not the tough subject. First of all one should clear the basic concepts then only he/she can be able to solve the mathematical problems.

If you are feeling weak in any of the subject, you can take help from the seniors or you can join any coaching center in that particular subject.

Practice is the must required activity to get speed and accuracy in any subject. So you shall practice old papers, MCQs, Quiz's etc.
22nd July 2022, 09:15 PM
Biswajit bro

No history and political science is very difficult subject to pass the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?