18th January 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP

sir my daughter studing in girls school under CBAS at ujjain in M.P. .Now I am intersted to join the 11th standard in good school specially girls with maths and commerce subject. please reply me thank you in intecipated. Dr arvind saxena
please reply soon..

23rd December 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP

I m totally confused which subject I have to choose..??? because my parents suggest me to jst wait for my 10th class result after this I will decide that myself but all my friends and classmate have decided that what they want and always warn me to decide fast..but I m interested in all subjects but with this i m also confused what to choose commerce, PCM , PCB.......?
8th May 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP

Best school for maths class11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?