9th July 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change additional subject in 12th if the subject which I had before not present in the new school?

Sir/Mam,

I am in class 12th. I have taken commerce and hindi. I am changing my school in 12th but the problem is Hindi is not there in the new school where I going. Can I take physical education or informatics practice? Can someone let me know the answer on the same?

10th July 2015, 11:34 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change additional subject in 12th if the subject which I had before not present in the new school?

It is not possible to change additional subject in 12th. You have to carry forward the subject that you have taken in 11th class. Students can ony allowed to change subjects in 11th class only.

Visit the examination section of your new school and tell them the issue, they can allow you to have Hindi as optional subject.
10th July 2015, 11:41 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change additional subject in 12th if the subject which I had before not present in the new school?

No, you cannot change your additional subject in your 12th standard, because you said that, you have already chosen Hindi and Commerce subjects in your 11th standard. So, you should pursue only Hindi and commerce subjects in your 12th standard and you cannot choose any other subjects. If the new school does not offer Hindi subject, then try to contact principal of your new school, then the principal will help you in this issue. I think he/she will definitely suggest to take classes from any coaching center.
13th July 2015, 11:58 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

No,It is not possible to change additional subject in 12th standard,because you have already chosen Hindi and Commerce in 11th Class.So you have to continue with these subjects in 12th Class.

If you want to change the Subject then you have to attend the 11th Class again in another School.But after passing 11th class it is not possible to this.Because you passed the 11th Class.
15th April 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change subject from ip to physical education in 12th class? Please explain me in details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?