20th July 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Airport Management course? Scope of this course in India?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and want to study Airport Management course. Please tell me where should I apply for it? Scope of this course in India?

31st July 2017, 05:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Airport Management course? Scope of this course in India?

List of Colleges offer Airport Management course in India:

>> AJ Aviation Academy, Bangalore

>> Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Hyderabad

>> Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information, Pune

>> Indian Institute of Aeronautics, New Delhi

>> Indian Institute of Aeronautics Science, Jamshedpur

>> Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai

>> Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics

>> Wings College of Aviation and Technology, Pune

You may pursue Bachelor of Business Administration in Airport Management and then Master of Business Administration in Airport Management; other Bachelor's Degree courses from the above listed organizations. Upon successful completion of the studies, the starting salary would be around Rs.25,000/- per month and it may gets increased based on experience. You may apply for the posts namely Customer Care Executive, Cargo Manager, Airport Manager, Ground Staff Manager..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?