16th October 2016, 09:01 AM
mohamedazhar109

Good place to do final project of MBA HR?

Hey, I am Mohamed am doing 2nd year mba in HR specialization. Tell me that which is the good place to do the final project.
thank you

27th July 2017, 07:53 PM
narim.

Default Re: Good place to do final project of MBA HR?

It is better of doing MBA HR project in a place where there are more human resources.

So, any industry where huge number of people will work like Cement factories are best choice for doing projects

By doing projects in such industries or companies, you can give your ideas and opinions by using which companies can better manage their human resources.

They will give you project easily.

Most people will buy projects from outside or use existing projects by making some changes. You please don't do that.
31st July 2017, 04:50 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: Good place to do final project of MBA HR?

Hello friend,

It is nice that you would like to complete your final project and do not want to skip it as many of the MBA candidate does nowadays. I would suggest you to either work for some private job consultancy or for some company having high number of manpower working under it.

The Best Options are as follows -

Consultancies -

1. Ma-Foi Consultancy Mumbai
2. Randstad Consultancy
3. G.Gheewala for abroad operations

Best Company for HR Internship -

1. Shree Cement Limited
2. Ambuja Cement
3. Amul Dairy
4. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
5. Steel Authority of India Limited

Hope it will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?