31st January 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission for MSc IT?

Where can i getting addmision to Msc.IT...could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  2. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  4. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  5. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  7. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
  8. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  9. How to take admission in MSc University in Botany? -- [New]
  10. In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?
  11. Admission procedure for MSc course?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  13. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  15. MSc courses at IIST
  16. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  17. What is the score require for MSc Physics admission?
  18. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
4th February 2013, 11:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission for MSc IT?

Universities like LPU and BAMU offers admission to M.Sc in IT. You can also look for pursuing the course with institutes like Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information Technology Bachelor degree holders in IT/CSE are eligible to apply. Admissions in most cases are done on the basis of entrance exam. Detailed information on admission procedure can be collected from the web portal of the concerned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?