28th October 2011, 01:56 PM
vijaylaxmisampalle

Where can I get the AIEEE exam form near the Bidar District?

where can i get aieee exam forms near to bidar distic? please tell me where can i get it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College in Bidar?
  2. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  3. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  4. Is Gulbarga university AICTE approved?
  5. Can I get a government job in Gulbarga after passing SSLC with 74% and after failing in PUC in 1 subject?
  6. Fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College?
  7. From which bank could I buy the AIEEE offline form in Jammu Kashmir State Poonch District?
  8. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  9. Is it possible to resubmit AIEEE application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can a candidate who took admission in Gurunanak(Bidar), appear again in the counselling for better options?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and courses offered in wildlife course? I'm studying 12th std from Bidar, Karnataka
  12. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I bubbled the circles with pencil?
  13. Can I refill my AIEEE registration form after cancelling the AIEEE form?
  14. Which all exams do I have to clear after doing BDS in Bidar Karnataka?
  15. Last year AIEEE cutoff for all engineering colleges in Pune District?
  16. Am i eligible for DSC in AP state after completing B.Ed in Bidar from Karnataka?
  17. What is the procedure to become a district collector? Books to be preferred? -- [New]
  18. When and where can I get the exam form of AIEEE?
4th June 2012, 02:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the AIEEE exam form near the Bidar District?

You are in Bidar District, Karnataka.
For Karnataka, centres are
Online: "907 BANGALURU"
Offline: "228 HUBLI"
"229 MANGALORE"
Numbers before cities are City Code.
You can choice anyone according to your convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?