25th February 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria and courses offered in wildlife course? I'm studying 12th std from Bidar, Karnataka

I am studying my eleventh class in bidar,karnataka.i am interested in wildlife. But i do not know what r d courses offered and its eligebilty. I request u 2 send various prorpectus to 3-6-754/4,himayath nagar,hyderabad,a.p,india.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  2. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka?
  3. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  5. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  6. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  7. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  8. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  9. Different courses offered after 12th standard commerce?
  10. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  11. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  12. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  14. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  17. What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std
  18. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
29th May 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and courses offered in wildlife course? I'm studying 12th std from Bidar, Karnataka

I CLEAR MY 2 WITH PCBM 60.2%.I M INTERESTED IN WILDLIFE RESEARCH.PLZ HELP ME..WAT R THE COURSES& elegibty..and colledge offorin this type of courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?