26th August 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which all exams do I have to clear after doing BDS in Bidar Karnataka?

hello sir,

I'm done with my bds in bidar karnataka now i wana practisce dentistry in uk could u please help me. what all exams i have to clear

Related Questions:
  1. How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BDS in Karnataka?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and courses offered in wildlife course? I'm studying 12th std from Bidar, Karnataka
  4. Am i eligible for DSC in AP state after completing B.Ed in Bidar from Karnataka?
  5. Which college will I get after scoring 7800 in PGECET?
  6. Can I be eligible for AP state after completing D.Ed in Karnataka
  7. Where should I do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing my J.E in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams? -- [New]
  9. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 4768 in PGCET Exam?
  10. Will I get reservation under 2B category after completing my BDs degree in Karnataka under management quota?
  11. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Which colleges are good for me after scoring 3800 rank in PGCET entrance test
  13. What are the jobs available after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College in Bidar?
  15. Any chance of getting admission in Karnataka college in MBBS or BDS after securing 63% in COMEDK?
  16. What should I do to work in Amsterdam after my internship? Should I write some exams? Which all exams should I clear to work as a dentist in Amsterdam?
  17. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  18. Where can I get the AIEEE exam form near the Bidar District?
3rd September 2015, 04:11 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all exams do I have to clear after doing BDS in Bidar Karnataka?

You can clear COMEDK for doing BDS in Bidar Karnataka.

COMEDK is for admission to various undergraduate engineering, MBBS, BDS courses in member participating institutions.

It is for admission into the private quota seats of the participating colleges.

14 Medical, 25 Dental and more than 150 engineering colleges in Karnataka who make available almost 20,000 seats takes admission through COMEDK UGET.
3rd September 2015, 04:14 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all exams do I have to clear after doing BDS in Bidar Karnataka?

You can clear COMEDK for doing BDS in Bidar Karnataka.

COMEDK is for admission to various undergraduate engineering, MBBS, BDS courses in member participating institutions.

COMEDK UGET stand for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.

COMEDK UGET Under Graduate Entrance Test is conducted by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.

It is for admission into the private quota seats of the participating colleges.

14 Medical, 25 Dental and more than 150 engineering colleges in Karnataka who make available almost 20,000 seats takes admission through COMEDK UGET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?