24th August 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the application form for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC?

where i get application form for indian army dental corps ssc?

14th July 2014, 10:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I get the application form for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC?

The application form can be downloaded from website www.indianarmy.nic.in . Candidates have to apply on a separate plain paper giving particulars in the application form as per attached specimen format and send it to Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2) Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block Ministry of Defence New Delhi. There are two type of entry Direct Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission. For Direct Permanent Commission, candidate must have completed BDS or MDS with minimum 60 per cent. The college should be recognised by DCI.
Candidate should have completed one year internship and should have Permanent Dental Registration Certificate. The age limit should be 28-31 years old. Incase of Short Service Commission, candidate should have completed BDS/MDS with 55 per cent.
Candidate should have Permanent Dental Registration Certificate. Age limit should be 45 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?