10th September 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get good Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

I completed M.Sc. Biotechnology in gujarat where can i get job? is there in idea? plz suggest me job....

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  7. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
  8. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  9. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  10. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. Which course is better between MSc microbiology and biotechnology?
  14. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements? -- [New]
  15. Where can I get good Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  17. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  18. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
19th December 2012, 08:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get good Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

You can join as Research Associate in firms like Tata Institute of Fundamental Research or National Institute of Nutrition. Chhattisgarh Infotech And Biotech Promotion Society often recruits M.Sc holders to managerial positions. Bharat Immunologicals and Biologicals Corporation Limited, National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, etc are other firms where you can seek job openings. Education field is also suitable for you. Qualifying NET exam helps you to join as Lecturer/Asst Professor in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?