26th July 2012, 11:45 AM
Nitika Ajmera

Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?

I want to know about govt. jobs in biotechnology sector after M.Tech in biotechnology and bioinformatics and about all the exams related to these jobs..please reply

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  7. Is this possible to do Biotechnology after the completion of BCA? Difference between Biotechnology and Bio-Informatics?
  8. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics?
  9. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  10. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  11. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?
  12. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  13. How to get a good Job in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  15. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  16. Guidance for pursuing PhD in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  18. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
24th August 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?

I am a post graduate Homoeopathic physician and have interest in genetics.Could you suggest a job oriented course in this field ? also, please suggest the institute from where i can pursue this course.
29th November 2013, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?

sir/madam do not depend on the answers given by various friends. especially in the subjects of science study in usa i.e m s biotechnology etc. only those who got excellent record in research area in that field may get chances. also in india you wont find much jobs in that field. i have come across the applications data in public sector in india and found that all these engineering graduates including biotech pharmacy also applied for bank and insurance jobs. so think about spending money on usa study
thank u
18th May 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

now I m complete pu then shall I take biotechnology combination in bsc ? ???
12th March 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to a government job after bsc biotech haw can I gat it plsss reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?