11th August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?

what is the basic sallary of bio tech suppose i will done msc bio tech in future so in which field i can find a job

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  2. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  4. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  5. Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  7. What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  9. If I do MSc Biotechnology what is the salary offered here?
  10. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  11. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  12. Fee particulars for completing Archaeology course? What is the basic salary offered to the candidates?
  13. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  16. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  17. What is the scope in Nagpur City after doing MSc Biotechnology
  18. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
11th August 2011, 06:12 PM
saurav9889

Default Re: Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?

friend biotech is still at a developing stage in india and as such if u want to further ur scope then take ur ms degree in biotech from abroad where u can get better salary also biotech grads are generally placed in research fields and as such there starting salary depends on the company.reputed companies offer good compensation packages.
11th August 2011, 07:23 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?

Biotech is a streams which is in the initial state and its a developing very much everyday due to the heavy growth in Indian Pharmaceutical market.Its the stream where technology is combined with the biology for research & development. It is used in medicine, agriculture, living organisms, industrial & manufacturing process .There are many scientific and technical jobs, coming open every year.

You can get a jobs in these fields ::

Research & Development::You can become a Scientific Director, Scientist, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Bioinformatics Scientist/Engineer, Bioinformatics Analyst/Programmer.

Clinical Research:You can become Clinical Research Manager, Biostatistician, Clinical Data Manager/Associate, Manager of Regulatory Affairs or Medical Affairs Director.

Pharmaceutical Jobs:you can become a clinical pharmacist, clinical researcher, pharmaceutical representatives, process engineer, quality control manager.

Sales Jobs:

Major Biotechnology Companies in India

Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Asia Pacific Ltd., Chennai
BrainWave Bioinformatics Ltd., Chennai
Aristo Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Mumbai
Catalyst Pharma Consulting , Mumbai
All India Biotech Association (AIBA), New Delhi
Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi
Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Kerala (RGCB)
Excel Industries Limited, Mumbai
Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Hi Tech Bio Laboratories, Pune
12th August 2011, 11:32 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the basic sallary of bio tech suppose i will done msc bio tech in future so in which field i can find a job

Basically bio technology is said to be research oriented course . The bio technology course is one fastest growing sector . There is wide job opportunity for the bio technology in both the government and public sectors . I listed the job prospectus for the course .

job prospectus for the course:

Lab technician associate

Research associate

Research scientist

Sales representative

Marketing

Business manager

You can also pursue for banking sectors and upsc exams .

Salary for the biotechnology :

The bio technology candidates can get salary approximately 20,000 to 30,000 and the salary will increase according to experience and service of the candidate .
21st November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How many chances &vacancy in future in biotechnology & which lines in more salariable vacancy in future in between biotechnology,microbiology &chemistry
4th August 2012, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

after msc biotech what should i do for a good job between mtech biotech,mtech biomedical engineering and mtech food tech?
17th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

DOES B TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY OFFERS BANKING JOBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?