18th April 2012, 05:21 PM
paswanmohit

What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?

i am a student of msc biotechnology currently after completion of my PG what kind of job i can get and what will be the basic salary

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  5. What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  8. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  9. How much will be the basic salary that I can get after getting Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 3 months Deck Cadet course?
  10. Biotechnology Jobs and Basic Salaries: M.Sc with biotechnology after B.Sc with biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  12. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  13. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field? -- [New]
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  15. What kind of job can I get after doing M.Tech in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th
  16. Which are the most important subjects for Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary? Duration of the course
  17. What is the basic salary after completion of CS?
  18. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
22nd July 2013, 03:00 PM
bhanuja1309

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?

After post graduation in Biotechnology students generally go for PhD through NET gate JRFs or MBA for establishing themselves in business industry.

After M.Sc.in Biotechnology students are hired to work as project assistants at research institute or research fellows,they are generally paid from 8000-15,000 in govt.Institutes.Here they are required to assist and work on a particular project this makes them gain experience and move ahead in research field.

In corporate sector student with higher capabilities are selected for deserving positions eg:Biocon.These companies also do campus recruitment where students get a better chance to demonstrate their skills.

Various positions for postgraduates are
Research assistants is responsible for carrying out the research projects,it involves working out the plan of project carrying out experiments,ordering research materials,results interpretation etc .

Quality control engineer has to develop, apply,revise,and maintain quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.Helps in designing and implementing methods and procedures for inspecting,testing,and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and prepares documentation for inspection testing procedures.

Clinical programmer:is required to coordinate and monitor the tasks in the laboratories,implementing data management plans designed to meet project and protocol deadlines, and consults in the design and development of clinical trials,protocols, and case report forms, analyzes and evaluation of clinical data, recognizes inconsistencies, and initiates the resolution of data problems.

Biochemical Development Engineer has to carry out design and scale-up of processes, manage instruments and equipment from the laboratory through the pilot plant and manufacturing process.

Assists the manufacturing operations in problem solving with regards to equipment and systems and participates in the design and start-up of new manufacturing facilities and equipment. Develops and recommends new process formulas and technologies to achieve cost effectiveness and product quality.

Lectureships and assistant professorship ,these position grant a easy life and simple teaching job which is clean and respectful job, these position can be seen in all the major universities ,colleges and even private tuition centres ,these pay more and require less work input.
19th December 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?

Which kind of job is available after complete msc bio technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?