4th August 2011, 01:30 AM
priyanka146

Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Microbiology with 58%?

Hi, I live in Chhattisgarh. I have done M.Sc in Microbiology with 58% this year only. I am not getting any jobs here in Chhattisgarh. Pls tell me where can i get jobs related to my field. Or else what additional course should i do to get job instantly.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  2. What kind of jobs can I get after MSc Microbiology?
  3. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc microbiology
  4. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  5. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  7. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  8. What is the scope in microbiology? I am doing MSc degree in microbiology
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Microbiology with 58%?
  11. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  12. Information about government jobs for MSc Microbiology?
  13. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. What are the jobs or courses which would be best for my career growth after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  15. Career scope after M.Sc in microbiology?
  16. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  18. Which are the best colleges in masters in microbiology?
30th September 2011, 04:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Microbiology with 58%?

You have high job opportunities after completion of your PG in micro biology. A PG itself will guarantee you jobs in both the sectors. The job opportunities will mainly be in hospitals and research laboratories etc. One can get in to the positions of microbiologists in food industries, pharmaceutical companies, dairy industries etc. You have good scope for clinical research areas. Also if you are interested in higher studies you can join for the PhD.
23rd February 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Microbiology with 58%?

pls tell me where r the vacencies right now for msc microbiologyst
11th December 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Where i can get job after completion of msc. In. Microbiology with 63 percent?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?