16th September 2011, 10:38 PM
roystonlobo

From where can I get past years CBSE Class XII PCM exam papers? Sample question papers of it?

Dear Sir
Could please tell me where I can get the past years CBSE Class XII - PCM exam papers.I have searched some sites but there are only sample papers available.

17th September 2011, 04:01 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: From where can I get past years CBSE Class XII PCM exam papers? Sample question papers of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roystonlobo View Post
Dear Sir
Could please tell me where I can get the past years CBSE Class XII - PCM exam papers.I have searched some sites but there are only sample papers available.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF CBSE XII - PCM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of CBSE XII PCM in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.... hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To get more papers for CBSE 12th STD online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, just go through the papers and try to find out the important question and prepare for it accordingly...

-> Try to cover the whole syllabus to prepare for the exam so you can score more marks in the final exam....
Attached Files
File Type: zip CBSE-12th-Chemistry.zip(60.4 KB, 78 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-12th-Maths.zip(202.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-physics.zip(1,018.0 KB, 73 views)
20th September 2011, 06:50 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: From where can I get past years CBSE Class XII PCM exam papers? Sample question papers of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roystonlobo View Post
Dear Sir

Past Papers of Class 12th PCM exam

i have attached a few past papers but you should try to solve as many sample papers as you can because they will make your practice with the latest pattern..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
2nd December 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get past years CBSE Class XII PCM exam papers? Sample question papers of it?

I need a few solved CBSE sample question papers or previous year's papers for PCM. please send them to [email protected]

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?