29th May 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?

I have just completed my 12th from mumbai. I wanted to know the minimum marks needed in cet to get admission in government medical college in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  2. Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?
  3. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  7. Minimum requirement of marks in MHT CET of engineering to get admission in Mumbai government college
  8. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  9. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  11. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges?
  12. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  13. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  14. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  15. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  16. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  17. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  18. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
29th July 2011, 06:53 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my 12th from mumbai. I wanted to know the minimum marks needed in cet to get admission in government medical college in Mumbai?
the average cut off for seat in government medical college is about 150 marks.

if you want to join a medical government college through cet you should score greater than that.

however the cut off marks varies yearly so it is not necessary that after getting 150 you will get the seat

the cut off can be less or more than 150
23rd September 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?

I have got inhsc (pcb)37percentbut in mht-cet i got 150 mark can i get the adimission in B:H.M.s course
30th September 2011, 05:52 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?

hi dear
the average cut off for seat in government medical college is about 150 marks.

if you want to join a medical government college through cet you should score greater than that.

however the cut off marks varies yearly so it is not necessary that after getting 150 you will get the seat

the cut off can be less or more than 150
good luck
20th November 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

is cet is necssary for getting medical seat of year 2011-2012
22nd February 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

how much marks do we need in hsc boards to get the marks of cet and aieee?
4th March 2012, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Cn i gt admission for mbbs if i hav 79% in hsc and 160 in cet?
24th May 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I got 88% in hsc and 160 in cet and i belongs to vjnt cast .can i got goverment college.
12th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks in cet to get addmission in bds colleges for obc caste in mumbai?
30th June 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

after b sc (chem'botany'zology)group can i get adm in mbbs .where & which college in maharashtra .what is elig
9th January 2013, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage of total marks in12th , required to write the medical entrance examination
20th June 2014, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

if igot 54% in hsc and i score 98 marks in cet cani get admission to bds trough government quota iam candidate of sc
2nd December 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

How many marks I hav to score in cet to get addmission in dental clg in Mumbai???? So that I can start studying to score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?