12th February 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required to get admission in SRM University?

cutoff percentage to get admission on SRM University..Please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage for admission in SRM university
  2. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much rank is required to get admitted in SRM university? Procedure to apply for counseling in SRM university
  4. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  5. How much rank is required in SRMEEE to get admission in SRM University?
  6. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank?
  7. Cutoff marks for SRM University exam?
  8. What is the cutoff marks needed in 12th to get into SRM University?
  9. What are the cutoff marks to join NDA in SRM University
  10. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  11. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  13. Cutoff percentage required for getting admission in B.Com colleges in Pune?
  14. Can I get admission in SRM university after scoring 40,000?
  15. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  16. How much marks are required to get selected in SRM University? -- [New]
  17. Which are the private or deemed universities in which I can apply in MCA after scoring 48% aggregate in BSc?
  18. Can I get admission in SRM university if my overall rank is 530?

5th March 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required to get admission in SRM University?

how much cut off mark is needed to join in srm university in chennai for information technology

4th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

how much cut off mark is needed to join in srm university in chennai for information technology

30th May 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I need to secure to get admission in madras chrishtian university

2nd December 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage should we need in 12 the standard to get admission in SRM college at chennai

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?