5th December 2009, 02:19 PM
madhur thackyal

Where can i get the sample papers or old papers of imu cet exam 2 be held in feb?

dear sir
i jst wanna know abt da format of the entrance exam for imu.cet to be held in feb 2010
plzzzzzzz rply me at the below given adress
[email protected]

15th December 2009, 08:26 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can i get the sample papers or old papers of imu cet exam 2 be held in feb?

you can search for sample papers from its official website

or rush to market they are available there.
30th January 2010, 02:18 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can i get the sample papers or old papers of imu cet exam 2 be held in feb?

i think you can search it in the books available in the market or you can get it from the official website
31st January 2010, 11:17 PM
Aishwary

You see the sample paper of this on its official website or buy the book of this in market.....
2nd February 2010, 08:22 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

there are many books/guide available in market which contains the previous question of imu cet exam
also you can find it from its website .
4th February 2010, 11:26 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can get the papers of imu cet exam yo be hed in feb from the following sites :-

www.24dunia.com/english-news/search/sample-paper-of-imu.html
www.discussionsworld.com/
www.marinebuzz.com/.../indian-maritime-university-inaugurated-at-chennai/
17th February 2010, 12:57 PM
kapadiya anish

dear sir
i my self kapadiya anish
can in get some sampel paper of imu entranse test.srr plzzzzz give m rply given below adress
[email protected]
23rd February 2010, 11:33 AM
vinayakbhosale

Respected sir,
please tell me where i can get imu entrance for Bsc nautical science sample question papers? please reply me on [email protected]
kindly waiting for your reply.
27th March 2010, 11:24 AM
marine_mantra

Thumbs up Re: Where can i get the sample papers or old papers of imu cet exam 2 be held in feb?

WANT TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY ? WELL ESTALISHED COMPANIES OF HONK-KONG AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES : APPEAR IN INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY CET : AND WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST AND TO GUIDE FOR GURANTEED GETTING GOOD RANKS AND COLLEGUE TOO. BLUE PRINTS , PRE.QUESTIONS PAPER , SAMPLE PAPERS AND STUDY MATERIAL FOR ALL SUBJECTS……..ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ………................... ENTRY LEVEL JOB IN MERCHANT NAVY ALSO AVAILABLE. FOREIGN COUNTRY SPONSORSHIP ALSO AVAILABLE:

RAJAT

28th March 2010, 11:41 PM
vanshu

i think you can get it from the official site of imu or form the books available in the market for the prepartaion
30th March 2010, 02:39 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can get it from the websites

o k
all the best
31st March 2010, 09:57 PM
rajeshingarhwa

dear friend,
you can get it from the following website from where you can download
moreover you can check its official website.
best of luck
6th April 2010, 03:17 PM
naresh.raj

sir i want to know where shall i get the question papers for cet conducted by imu reply me plz............................................... ............
7th April 2010, 01:10 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you can download the sample papers from
www.24dunia.com/english-news/search/imu-cet-sample-paper.html
7th April 2010, 02:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
you will get the papers from the market,
or you can get it from the officail websites,
there are so manny sites are availiable in google,
just search there and get the papers from there....

ALL THE BEST....
10th April 2010, 04:13 PM
dreamgirl

hi'
you can visit
http://www.24dunia.com/english-news/search/sample-papers-of-imu-cet.html
http://www.nipm.tn.nic.in/Default.htm
http://www.24dunia.com/english-news/search/imu-entrance-sample-question-paper.html

best of luck
17th April 2010, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me where i can find imu cet entrance sample papers
20th April 2010, 01:42 PM
edward
Top Answerer

hey old papers of imu cet exam are available for download on the mentioned below links :-

http://www.24dunia.com/english-news/search/imu-papers.html
www.math.atilim.edu.tr/ATG/sunumlar/perelman.pdf

just download these files and prepare well for the exam..........

all the best
25th April 2010, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I want sample paper for imu cet which is on 30th May
26th April 2010, 02:05 PM
singla14

hey old papers of imu cet exam are available for download on the mentioned below links :-

http://www.24dunia.com/english-news/search/imu-papers.html
www.math.atilim.edu.tr/ATG/sunumlar/perelman.pdf

just download these files and prepare well for the exam..........
28th April 2010, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
plz send me some model papers and previous year papers of imu cet on my email id which is given below-
[email protected]

siddharth tiwari
3rd May 2010, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishwary View Post
You see the sample paper of this on its official website or buy the book of this in market.....
WHAT IS BOOK NAME FOR CET OF DNS enrance exam of IMU
7th May 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me WHAT IS BOOK NAME FOR CET OF DNS enrance exam of IMU
13th May 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

NO QUESTION PAPERS AVAILABLE ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th May 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i would like to have sample question paper of cet conduted by imu . can you please send me it on my
e-mail id given below
[email protected]
23rd May 2010, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

how did i get sample paper of imu enterance test held in june2010
25th May 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

entranceexammodel question paper
31st May 2010, 01:14 PM
SELVEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
entranceexammodel question paper
can you send me the sample papers of IMU entrance exam 2009
2nd June 2010, 08:04 AM
jils

sir,
i want model papers for the imu entrance test(Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Science) )
3rd June 2010, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

SIR SEND SOME PREVIOUS SAMPLE PAPERS OF IMU-CET . TO THE FOLLOWING E.MAIL ADRESS; [email protected]
3rd June 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

if there is any old question papers for IMU could you please send it to me.

[email protected]
8th June 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I M IN URGENT NEED OF IMU PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS SO U R REQUESTED TO PLEASE REPLY ME ON [email protected]
9th June 2010, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

SIR,I M IN URGENT NEED OF IMU PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS SO U R REQUESTED TO PLEASE REPLY
my e-mail id [email protected],& my no 09497283495
9th June 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

SIR,I M IN URGENT NEED OF IMU PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS SO U R REQUESTED TO PLEASE REPLY ME ON [email protected]
10th June 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

54%....pcm...does it wrk?
13th June 2010, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have applied for CET august 2010but i did,nt received my admit card yet. hat should i do
18th June 2010, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

go to the nearest test center if ur name is there in the list provided by imu with photograph of urs .
They will issue ur admit card there only.
9th August 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want know more about imu exam and i want the model question papper of imu in previous year because i am interested to write imu exam on february so you please give a respond in my mobile.my mobile no 9387976807 and my email id is [email protected]
12th August 2010, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get the sample papers or old papers of imu cet exam
if avilable plz send me at
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15th August 2010, 11:20 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding sample papers or old papers of imu cet exam 2 be held in feb.
you go through the website :-
www.indiastudychannel.com
All the Best!
19th August 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get the sample papers or old papers of imu cet exam 2 be held in feb?

Where can i get the sample papers or old papers of imu cet exam
if avilable plz send me at
[email protected]
25th August 2010, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of next IMU CET ? And what is the way to take admission in Pre-sea training for Deck Cadet?
4th September 2010, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

May i know the next imu exam data which will held on nov/dec for DNS feb 2011 batch with sample papers? I resquest you to reply as soon as possible to this e-mail id [email protected] or this ph no 9600495388. thank you
25th September 2010, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND ME IMU CET SAMPLE PAPERS
25th September 2010, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

May i know the next imu exam data which will held on nov/dec for DNS feb 2011 batch with sample papers? I resquest you to reply as soon as possible to this e-mail id [email protected] or this ph no 8090017491. thank you
4th December 2010, 04:22 PM
geojkoshy

sir i would like to prepare for imu cet wth a model paper! coul u please tell me where i cud find it?
10th December 2010, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have not got my entry card for dns entrance exam on 19 feb 2010
13th January 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
plz.... tell me sites or name of the books frm. where i can get IMU cet exam sample or previous yrss... papers for june2011 session or u may please mail me any info.. abt it on [email protected] or call me on 09821892172..... plzzzzzzz sir plzz.... tis i wann get thru............ plzzz.............
22nd January 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Kindly suggest me which books is best to prepare for imu exams.
would really appreciate ur sooner reply
reply me on this add;guru.sarna3@gmail .com
21st February 2011, 06:43 PM
maharaj_91

sir plese send me recent imu cet enterance papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?