5th August 2011, 09:19 PM
samiuddin

Where can I get a seat after scoring 165000 and having 2 national certificates in Judo? Can I get any college under Osmania University?

i got 165000.i have 2 national certificates in judo. where can i get a seat? my preference is college under osmania university. please respond quickly...

30th October 2016, 10:11 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get a seat after scoring 165000 and having 2 national certificates in Judo? Can I get any college under Osmania University?

You did not mention the entrance examination that you have scored 165000 in. Since Osmaniya University is a distance education university, the rank in any such entrance examination will not matter much. Although, you should place your rank in the admission form, as it will fetch you some extra points for admission.
The certificates in Judo or any other extra-curricular activities will not be relevant in this case. even if you cite the photocopies of them, they won't make much of a difference in case of your admission. Neither do I know your qualifying degree, nor the course you wish to pursue. You did not even mention the marks obtained in your qualifying degree. Without these information it is difficult to comment on your admission chances. But one thing is guaranteed that even if your initial application is approved, you will have to go through one more round of entrance examination held by Osmaniya University. If you clear that examination, you will be selected for the candidature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?