18th January 2014, 01:04 PM
Nahas.k.k

Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?

I have completed 3 year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering and working in a company.I want study part time courses for building a good future what are the suggestions you can offer me for a good future.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  2. Advance diploma courses in Mumbai in Instrumentation & Control?
  3. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  4. What is the future of diploma holder in instrumentation and control
  5. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  6. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  7. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  9. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  10. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  11. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  12. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  13. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  14. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  16. Can I do AMIE after completing diploma in Instrumentation and Control?
  17. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  18. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
31st December 2014, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahas.k.k View Post
I have completed 3 year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering and working in a company.I want study part time courses for building a good future what are the suggestions you can offer me for a good future.

After diploma electronics instrumentation and control, you can try for courses like B.E/B.Tech through correspondence mode. It's helpful to develop your career opportunities after completing B. Tech or B.E through correspondence mode can find job opportunities in BHEL, SAIL, BEL, etc. One can also try for jobs in Railways, Banks, and Government departments.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> Applicants should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the 12th board examination. The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:

-> The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Top Distance learning B.Tech/B.E AICTE approved colleges:-

Karnataka State Open University
karnatakastateopenuniversity.in

Indira Gandhi National Open University
www.ignou.ac.in/

Kota Open University
www.vmou.ac.in

JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
www.jrnrvu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?