6th August 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Where are the CAT application forms available?

Where available cat aplication form...please tell me the address for the same

3rd October 2012, 09:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where are the CAT application forms available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where available cat aplication form...please tell me the address for the same
Sorry to say that this year CAT Examination registrations was already closed and if you missed the chance then you have to wait for the next CAT Examination notification which will be published on next year in July. I hope that you have already appeared for this examination this year.

The notification already published on July and the sale of CAT Voucher was started on 30 July-17 Sept 2012.

19/Sept/2012 is the last date of registrations of CAT Examination.

The examination for this year CAT Examination is going to be start from 11/Oct/2012 - 6/Nov/2012.

If you have apply already then prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus, this examination is not easy, you need to prepared hard to cracked this examination with good percentile, if you have scored good percentile in CAT, then your chances for admission in top business schools will be high.

The selection is top Business schools is based on Group discussion as well as personal Interview. Please start prepared well for CAT, if you have already filled the application form, for more information about CAT, please check the official website:

http://www.catiim.in
3rd October 2012, 01:55 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR,
CAT stands for Common admission test and this examination is conducted by IIM's every year. This examination is conducted once in a year and the notification is published in the month of July every year, the examination is conducted in October/November.

So, you can apply for this examination only 1 time in a year. If you missed the chance once then you have to wait for 1 year.

Actually this examination is only for those candidates who are interested to Take admission in top Business schools like IIM's and Many more.

Firstly you have to scored good percentile in CAT Examination and if you scored good percentile then you will be called for Group discussion and Personal Interview for final selection.

This year CAT Examination Notification was already published and the last date of apply for this examination was already passed, the online registrations were already closed, if you have not apply for this examination this year then you have to wait for next year Notification. I hope that you have already applied for this examination.

You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% marks to apply for CAT Examination. The examination is objective and you have to prepared well as per the pattern and syllabus to cracked this examination.

You can visit the official website of CAT, to get more details regarding this examination.

GOOD LUCK
3rd October 2012, 02:40 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Sorry, you cannot apply for CAT Entrance Exam this year as the date is over.
CAT stands for Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) every year. This examination is conducted once in a year and the notification is published in the month of July every year, the examination is conducted in October/November.
So, you can apply for this examination only one time year. If you miss the chance, you have to wait 1 year for it.
Actually, this examination is only for those candidates who are interested to take admission in top management schools like IIM's and many more.
Firstly, you have to score good percentile in CAT Written test, if you scored then you will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection.
This year CAT Examination Notification is already published and the last date to apply for this examination is over along with the online registrations. If you had not applied for this, you have to wait for next year notification.
You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline with atleast 50% marks to apply for CAT Examination.
The examination is objective type and the syllabus is vast also.
So, you have to prepare well as per the pattern and syllabus to crack this examination.
>> IMPORTANT DATES :-
* Start date for sale of CAT Voucher : 30th July, 2012
* Last date for sale of CAT Voucher : 17th September, 2012
* Registration window will opened from : 30th July, 2012
* CAT 2012 Registration window will be closed on : 19th September, 2012
* CAT Test (Entrance Exam date) : 11th October, 2012 to 6th November, 2012
* CAT Result will be declared on : 9th January, 2013
> So, you cannot apply for CAT as the sale of voucher has been closed.
For further details, you can refer to the official website :
3rd October 2012, 04:48 PM

HI,
i am very sorry to say that is year CAT Examination registrations was already closed and if you missed the chance then you have to wait for the next CAT Examination notification which will be published on next year in July. I hope that you have already appeared for this examination this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?