15th May 2011, 12:40 AM
yogesh rao shikohpur

Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?

please inform me about
which application forms for law enterence exam are available now and what are the deadlines

Related Questions:
  1. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  2. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  3. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  4. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams?
  5. Date of Law entrance exams of India? Date of sale of forms?
  6. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  7. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  8. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued?
  9. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  10. From where to get NIMCET exam forms?
  11. Where can I buy the entrance forms of IP university for MBBS course? Last date of submission of application forms?
  12. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  13. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  15. When PGCET application forms will be out? Procedure of submission of the forms?
  16. When can I buy the Entrance forms of IP University for BBA course? Last date for the submission of application forms?
  17. When will be the entrance exam for MSc IT and MSc Mathematics? When will be the forms distributed? Last date of submission of forms?
  18. What is the date of submission of forms of different medical entrance exam?
24th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?

which medical tests are not doe yet? when is the last date for submition
11th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?

please tell me last date of 3 years LLB &fees struture
26th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsl 1st yr from other college can i get the admission here in 2 yr if i clear all the subjects...??
9th January 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i have to do ba.llb of 5 years tell me last date for fillng the forms of entrance test
26th January 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me last date of llb admition in mdu
25th February 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can we do law after m.com Plz tell me I want become a lawer
would you like to help me Plzzzzzzzzzzz pai attention
25th February 2012, 08:24 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh rao shikohpur View Post
please inform me about
which application forms for law enterence exam are available now and what are the deadlines

HI!
Important date of C.L.A.T exam:-

1. Issue of Application Forms 2nd January, 2012 (Monday)
2. Last date for submission of filled-in forms 31st March 2012 (Saturday)
3. Issue of Hall Tickets Up to 14th April 2012 (Saturday)
4. Date of CLAT-2012 Examination 13th May 2012 (Sunday)
5. Publication of result 28th May 2012 (Monday)

GOOD LUCK!
29th February 2012, 02:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh rao shikohpur View Post
please inform me about
HI!
For admission in law you have to qualify C.L.A.T exam...

Important date for C.L.A.T 2012 exam:-
Issue of Application Forms :- 2nd January, 2012 (Monday)
Last date for submission of form:- 31st March 2012 (Saturday)
Issue of Hall Tickets Up to 14th April 2012 (Saturday)
Date of CLAT-2012 Examination:- 13th May 2012 (Sunday)
Publication of result:- 28th May 2012 (Monday)
12th May 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

are there any forms available yet for law entrance exam
8th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.A english literature in final yr how to apply the law college any entrance exam are there please replay it
8th December 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is b.com and llb is better to do together.?
29th December 2013, 08:29 PM
anjali19912@gmail.

[anjali gupta delhi]please inform me about
which application forms for law enterence exam are available now and what are the deadlines[/QUOTE]
6th February 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to do corporate law and have completed my bcom nd is pursuing cs which institutes I am eligible for plz suggest..
16th January 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I have to fill up the form of manipal university. So what i have to do for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?