8th February 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?

What is the date of admission of genetic engineering?
What is the procedure of admn to genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  2. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th? -- [New]
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  4. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  5. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Can we do degree after completing intermediate MPC?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  8. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  9. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  10. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  11. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  12. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility for genetic engineering?
  14. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  16. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  17. Cut off marks required to get admission on merit basis in any good Genetic Engineering college?
  18. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
14th February 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?

are there colleges for genetic engineering courses after having a b tech degree in food technology
14th February 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

1 .In mp devi ahilaya univrtsity indore cunduct a exam for admisson in M.Sc. genetic engineering every yearin month of april. full detail we can see in ROJGAR SAMACHAR OF march issue .

2.Barkatullah university also persuiging & offer course of M.Sc. in genetic engi. & selection will be only merit list
26th February 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

name of entrance exam after 12th standard for genetic engeering
15th April 2011, 08:22 PM
Taurus007

hii

Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering
1 .In mp devi ahilaya univrtsity indore cunduct a exam for admisson in M.Sc. genetic engineering every yearin month of april. full detail we can see in ROJGAR SAMACHAR OF march issue .
2.Barkatullah university also persuiging & offer course of M.Sc. in genetic engi. & selection will be only merit list

good luck
27th April 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the name of entrance exam to be given after 12th for studying genetic engineering
29th April 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

name of admission test for entering B.Tech in biotechnology for 2011 in govt. and private college in India
19th June 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.c. in microbiology i want to do training in genetic engineering plz. tell me the different courses and institutes
28th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed HSC (Science) with CET with Bio and maths 130 marks, I want to know whether i am able to take admission jenetic engineer
3rd October 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

which subjects are needed for genetic engineering in 12 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?