25th September 2010, 08:08 PM
Avinash Kaur Sudan

Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?

R/sir/mam

i am ECE(3rd sem) student i want to know from where it is better for me to complete my 2 month training considering that i belong to chandigarh and i want that it should be near my home but it is not neccessary . I also want to know whether i have to do any other course with it , which should help me in my career and increases my oppurtunities to get job

Related Questions:
  1. List of one month training courses which are available for 3rd year ECE students?
  2. Any courses for training in Chandigarh for a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  3. List of one month training course for the ECE students?
  4. Training institute for 1 month Industrial training in Chandigarh?
  5. List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander
  6. Companies providing six week training to Diploma ECE students in Chandigarh?
  7. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  8. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which company should I choose for doing 6 months training during B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. Names of the companies providing training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  11. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  13. Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?
  14. How to do my 6 month industrial training in Infosys Chandigarh? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. How to do training in BEL, Chandigarh? I am a ECE 3rd year student
  16. How to join institute for training while doing ECE 3rd year?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  18. Which are the best companies providing internship training in Embedded systems for 3rd year ECE students in Pune? -- [New]
26th September 2010, 11:42 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?

dear friend,
As you a student of ECE then you have a lot of options to do summer training.
You can do training in following companies like :
BSNL
GAIL
Akashvani
Durdarshan
Reliance
Nokia
Indian Railways & a lot.

But the procedure of applying in these companies may be different , first choose any company then meet with the officials of the company & apply for training by issuing a training letter approved by your principal of your college.

Then you can do training in summer vacation.

good luck.
27th September 2010, 03:24 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?

you can get training from-
1. Xpertz sftech pvt ltd.
2. Appin technology
both are in chandigarh & you can search many more from these institution.
yes ,you can do other courses also.
28th September 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?

can you tell me what couse i can do with this summer training?
30th September 2010, 04:16 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh in the given below govt sectors

1.railways.

2.NTPC.

3.ONGC.

4.BHEL.

5.bsnl.

6.drdo.

7.isro.

etc.

all the best.....
4th October 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a B-tech ECE 3rd year student from Bhubneswar.I want to do the summer tranining in DRDO,but I don't what to do and how to apply for the training.Would please guide me how I should get the training.
16th January 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i ant to know what's the best thing to do after 2nd year of b.tech(ece), in the summer time. should i go for training in companies? if so then please list the important ece related companies around delhi and let me know what should i do there. or should i go for some courses and all?
17th January 2011, 03:21 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

Only final year students are eligible for training.

As ECE student, you get 2 months training in Chandigarh at following organisation: -

1. BSNL

2. MTNL

3. Reliance Telecommunication Ltd.

etc.

Good Luck
23rd January 2011, 01:09 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
You can do your training from -
2. Appin technology
Thanks.
31st January 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am ece 4th sem student.which is the best company in chandigarh to do summer training
2nd February 2011, 01:56 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash Kaur Sudan View Post
R/sir/mam

i am ECE(3rd sem) student i want to know from where it is better for me to complete my 2 month training considering that i belong to chandigarh and i want that it should be near my home but it is not neccessary . I also want to know whether i have to do any other course with it , which should help me in my career and increases my oppurtunities to get job
Being A 3rd Year Student you might have got that your Core Companies if you see from Telecomm sector then it will be BSNL, IDEA, RELIANCE etc etc.

As fas as i know Gaiziyabad is having BSNL Training Institute. Where various people from various States come there to take part in Training.

Even you can have summer Training @ BSNLHyderabad,Gauchibouli Reginal Telecomm Training Center

Site for bsnl hyderabad is http://www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in/

Good luck.
5th February 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

please entry the direct information regarding summer training we do not want to go over the website so i am requesting u plz give full information or proper link to get it.
9th February 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year student of ECE. I want to training this upcoming summer vacation. I am stay in Kolkata. So, Where i shall go for training. please suggest me.
21st March 2011, 11:44 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi Dear,
You can do your training from -
2. Appin technology
Thanks.
11th April 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

where to do 2 months training for ECE in new delhi..??
14th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am btech 2 yr studnt and i just want to know what are courses benifit for me for training
27th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

you all are talking about only the names of companies not giving a perfect knowledge on the cources any body can help me in this way
26th January 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY BRANCH IS ECE AND I WANT TO DO MY 6 WEEK INDUSTRIAL TRANING FROM KOLKATTA PLZ SUGGEST TO ME THE BEST ONE
10th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Where to do 2 month training as ECE 5th year students in durgapur?

SIR MY BRANCH IS ECE AND I WANT TO DO MY 3rd WEEK INDUSTRIAL TRANING FROM KOLKATTA PLZ SUGGEST TO ME THE BEST ONE
email:id [email protected]
7th April 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

IAM A STUDENT OF ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION CONTROL AND COMPLETED 3rd YEAR ,STUDENT OF THAPAR UNIVERISTY PATIALA SUGGEST ME WHERE CAN ITAKE 6MONTH OF TRAINING IN THIS YEAR.
8th May 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am a third year student persuing btech in ece... i want to do my 4-6 weeks training from chandigarh city..plzz suggesst me some institutes.
29th January 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

HI.... I M A STUDENT OF ECE 2ND YEAR . PLS GUIDE ME FOR WHETHER I SHOULD GO FOR NETWORKING , IT , EMBEDDED , MATLAB, OR SOME OTHER COURSE FOR MY 2 MONTH TRAINING ..... WHETHER I SHOULD TAKE TRAINING FROM BATHINDA, LUDHIANA, PATIALA, OR CHANDIGARH.
17th February 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. sir
I m student of 3rd year btech from ece , i wan knw to the best compnies in chandigarh
For telicommunication training..
Sir plz also tell is this good choice rather then embeded or robotics etc?plzz
[email protected]
27th January 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

when should we take summer training ? at starting of 3rd year or after completing my 3rd year .
i am an ece student in 2nd year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?