31st August 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

List of one month training course for the ECE students?

Sir/Mam,
I..m doing engineering in ECE branch in 3rd year from BCET Durgapurafter my 5th semester I want to do training in CTRTC Kolkata or Bubeneswar. May i chanceof projects/ training for one month between ( DEC- January) in this leading organisation. If i get a chance , I will be thankfull to you. plz. assure me as soon as possible wheather it is possible or not and what condition.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of one month training courses which are available for 3rd year ECE students?
  2. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  3. Where to do 2 month training as ECE 3rd year students in Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  5. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  6. List of electronics companies in Chandigarh to do training in ECE? Is 6 month training beneficial for me? -- [New]
  7. Companies providing six week training to Diploma ECE students in Chandigarh?
  8. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  9. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  10. List of industries and companies providing training for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  11. List of institutes to do 2 months of B.Tech ECE training?
  12. Which are the topics BHEL will provide training for fresh ECE students?
  13. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  14. Best company for 6 months training programme for ECE student?
  15. Which companies in Hyderabad are offering training to students of diploma(ECE)?
  16. List of companies with address and seats availability in Gujarat to do one month winter training in BE ECE
  17. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  18. List of MNCs providing 6 months training to ECE students with stipend?
31st August 2016, 09:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of one month training course for the ECE students?

Here are many courses and government job available for ECE branch:-

The jobs are JTO, DRDO, BHEL, APGENCO, APTRANSCO.

If you are interested to go for higher studies like: M.Tech you have to write GATE and CAT exam.

Also you may appear in job examination like:-
BSNL
JTO Examination
BHEL Trainee Examination etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?