4th November 2012, 09:37 PM
ammukutty511991

Where to download Postal sorting assistance papers?

postal sorting assistance question paper download..could u pleaes send that to me

5th November 2012, 07:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to download Postal sorting assistance papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammukutty511991 View Post
postal sorting assistance question paper download..could u pleaes send that to me

For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt .

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.You must know your local language very clearly .

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.

5th November 2012, 08:44 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to download Postal sorting assistance papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammukutty511991 View Post
Department of Post, Govt. of India conducts the Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Exam. To give this exam following eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied:-

Postal Assistant Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## You need to pass 12th standard with not less than 60% of marks.

## Percentage to secure for the reserved category candidates:-
OBC Candidates: 55% in aggregate
SC/ST Candidates: 45% in aggregate

## English should be one of your compulsory subject at 10+2 level.

## You should be well versed in the local lanugage of the postal area concerned.

## Your age should be between 18 and 27 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

Written Examination Pattern:-

The written examination is mainly objective type. There will be four sections to answer mainly and 25 marks each have been allotted for each section. So the total marks allotted for the exam is 100 and each question will carry one mark each. You will get only two hours to complete the whole paper.

For the exam stress on the following sections:-

1. General Knowledge
2. Mathematics
3. Reasoning
4. English

Computer Typing Test Pattern:-

Apart from sitting for the written exam you also need to pass in a typing test which is conducted in two parts. You have to type a passage in fifteen minutes and enter data and figures in another fifteen minutes. Your typing speed should be 30/25 w.p.m. respectively.

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them thoroughly.

Hope it helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?