23rd August 2011, 11:24 PM
manojkrishnan

Where to download the SSLC question paper for Science and Maths?

Sir/Mam where can i download sslc question paper for science and maths...I want public exam question paper and october exam question paper, please anybody tell me where i can get those question paper?

25th September 2011, 01:59 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Where to download the SSLC question paper for Science and Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkrishnan View Post
Sir/Mam where can i download sslc question paper for science and maths...I want public exam question paper and october exam question paper, please anybody tell me where i can get those question paper?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SSLC SCIENCE AND MATHS QUESTION PAPERS

I have attached the previous year model papers of SSLC maths and science papers in this post for your reference... as you have not mentioned your board of studies i have attached the CBSE board papers... if you need other board papers then do feel free to leave a post in our forum will get back to you soon as possible..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To get previous year model papers of TamilNadu board SSLC online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to go through the topics given in your syllabus and cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score more marks in the exam..

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: zip 10th STD-Maths.zip(129.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: zip CBSE-Science.zip(222.2 KB, 22 views)
25th September 2011, 10:59 AM
trapti.jain

Default Re: Where to download the SSLC question paper for Science and Maths?

hello sir,

you can download the question paper from lhe link given below;

http://www.questionpaper.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?