29th October 2011, 10:50 PM
Sadik.m

From where to download SSLC science Maths and Social question papers for free?

sir, i want to download the s.s.l.c science maths and social question papers free

30th October 2011, 12:44 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: From where to download SSLC science Maths and Social question papers for free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadik.m View Post
sir, i want to download the s.s.l.c science maths and social question papers free

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SSLC

As you have not mentioned which board papers you need, I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TamilNadu SSLC papers in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the previous year papers and try to find out the important questions followed and prepare for the the questions first and then go for the other questions...

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in your final exam..

-> To get more previous year papers of TamilNadu SSLC board online CLICK HERE!!!

-> If you need any other exam papers, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"The daily grind of hard work gets a person polished."
Attached Files
File Type: zip SSLC-march2010.zip(8.43 MB, 34 views)
File Type: zip Science--SSLC.zip(4.98 MB, 30 views)
File Type: zip social-sslc.zip(5.36 MB, 54 views)
30th October 2011, 06:51 PM
vivek050

Default Re: From where to download SSLC science Maths and Social question papers for free?

hi dear

Quote: Originally Posted by Sadik.m

As you have not mentioned which board papers you need, I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TamilNadu SSLC papers in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Go through the previous year papers and try to find out the important questions followed and prepare for the the questions first and then go for the other questions...

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in your final exam..

-> To get more previous year papers of TamilNadu SSLC board online CLICK HERE!!!

-> If you need any other exam papers, feel free to leave a post in our forum.

vivek
30th October 2011, 06:59 PM
vivek050

Default Re: From where to download SSLC science Maths and Social question papers for free?

hi dear

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To get more previous year papers of TamilNadu SSLC board online

vivek
30th October 2011, 07:11 PM
vivek050

hi dear

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> If you need any other exam papers, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

vivek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?