5th September 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

SSLC Karnataka Secondary Education Board Examination model question papers of past 5 years for Science, Social and Maths

please send sslc karnataka secondary education board examination model question papers of past 5 yrs which is free and can be downloaded for the subjects science, social & maths for my email [email protected]
thanks with regards

11th September 2014, 01:57 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: SSLC Karnataka Secondary Education Board Examination model question papers of past 5 years for Science, Social and Maths

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF SSLC KARNATAKA SECONDARY EDUCATION:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SSLC Karnataka secondary examination in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to find out the important questions which are repeated again. Probably you can prepare for those questions first and then start the preparation with the other topics.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Karnataka SSLC.zip(1.36 MB, 310 views)
File Type: zip kannada.zip(715.8 KB, 126 views)
File Type: zip Karnataka - Maths.zip(1.49 MB, 293 views)
File Type: zip Karnataka - English.zip(4.50 MB, 195 views)
File Type: zip Karnataka - Hindi.zip(435.6 KB, 142 views)
19th August 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: SSLC Karnataka Secondary Education Board Examination model question papers of past 5 years for Science, Social and Maths

I want to know good reference book on science for class 10 for karnataka board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?