9th September 2012, 11:00 PM
Nangia

Where to download TOEFL past years question papers?

I wish to attend a bible school in USA but I have been asked to present a toefl test.how can I download the toefl past papers to enable me to go for the exam?

17th September 2012, 12:03 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to download TOEFL past years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nangia View Post
I wish to attend a bible school in USA but I have been asked to present a toefl test.how can I download the toefl past papers to enable me to go for the exam?
TOEFL stands for Test of English as Foreign Language.

This examination is compulsory for those candidates who are interested to apply for admission in Abroad countries. TOEFL paper consists of four different sections namely, listening comprehension, speaking expression, Writing Section and Reading comprehension, The test is a duration of about 3.5 hours. You have to prepared well before applying for this examination.

You can give this test by any one of the modes:

-> Paper-based Test (PBT) and
-> Internet-based Test (iBT)

After completing the test you will get your TOEFL Score soon.

You have to scored good marks in this examination to get admission in top abroad colleges.

Here i am providing you the papers of TOEFL examination, if you need more papers, then you can purchase from the Market.

TOEFL Papers:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TOEFL_ibt_sample_questions.pdf(896.6 KB, 1508 views)
File Type: pdf TOEFL-Sample-Paper-1-1.pdf(907.4 KB, 1053 views)
File Type: doc TOEFL-Sample-Paper-1-2.doc(40.5 KB, 566 views)
File Type: pdf TOEFL-Sample-Paper-1-3.pdf(84.4 KB, 714 views)
File Type: pdf TOEFL-Sample-Paper-11.pdf(907.4 KB, 868 views)
17th September 2012, 12:49 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nangia View Post

TOEFL Exam Details:-

~ETS conducts the TOEFL Exam for those students who wants to study in english speaking countries like USA, UK, Canada and so on. If your mother tongue is not english then you need to give this exam. It is a compulsory test for you.

~TOEFL score is accepted by over 8500 institutions worldwide and the better you score in this exam, more will be your chances of making it to the top level colleges you are aiming for.

~This exam is open to all. Anyone and everyone can give this exam. There is no restriction as such on age or qualification.

~The TOEFL score will be valid for only two years and most of the universities abroad accepts this score.

~The TOEFL exam can be given in two ways: TOEFL Computer-Based Test and TOEFL Paper-Based Test. The former test will cost you US$140 and the later one too will near about cost the same.

~TOEFL Exam Pattern:

List Of Books For TOEFL Exam:

The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test (With CD ROM)
by Educational Testing Service
Publisher: Tata McGraw Hill Education

Kaplan TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM Kaplan TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM
by Kaplan
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing

TOEFL iBT Exam: A Skills-based Communicative Approach (With 6 Audio CD)
by Susan Bates
Publisher: Oxford University Press

Skills for the TOEFL iBT (With Two CDs) (Paperback)
by COLLINS
Publisher: Pustak Mahal

For papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to know more about the question pattern. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: doc TOEFL- General English paper.doc(36.0 KB, 357 views)
File Type: txt TOEFL Sample Paper 1.txt(1.1 KB, 341 views)
File Type: doc TOEFL sample paper 2.doc(28.0 KB, 337 views)
File Type: pdf toefl-ibt-sample-questions-2006.pdf(907.4 KB, 442 views)
File Type: pdf TOEFL-Sample-Paper-1.pdf(907.4 KB, 480 views)
13th July 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

hiee is it that much difficult test for us to undergo
14th February 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Thanks so much you guys just save my future. Please I wish to be able to communicate with you guys when I face some difficulties! Please this my address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?