23rd July 2012, 11:00 PM
Sakhi Kaur

Where are the exams of scholarships for class 10th students?

Where are the exams of schlorship in 2012 for 10 class?...pelase tell me

25th March 2013, 05:17 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Where are the exams of scholarships for class 10th students?

Hi dear..

There are exams for scholarship for Science stream students by Govt. after their 10th class.

KVPY ( Kisan Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana)

It was started in 1999 by Department of Science and Technology. According to your knowledge, the paper is for students of Science stream after their 10th, +2, or even those are doing graduation, post graduation.

If you qualify the exam, You will be eligible to receive monthly stipend depending upon which stream exam you have passed.

Here's how the stream exams are differentiated :-

For more information go to their KVPY

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy

25th March 2013, 07:44 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Where are the exams of scholarships for class 10th students?

Following exams are conducted in India for class 10th students for scholarship-

1 Scheme for early attraction of talent ( SEAT),
Eligibility-from class 6th to 10th any students can appear but he/she must be nominated from his/her school.

Note-Students will be given 5000 for their small projects, based on these projects made by students department of science and technology will select some students for scholarship.

2 Scholarship for higher education (SHE)

Those students who are in top 1 % in their respective boards can apply for this scholarship.They will get 80000 / pm for five years.

3 The Velammal science talent search exam- This exam is only for students from Tamilnadu .Students of class 10 th and 12th can appear in this exam.There are six levels in this exam ,based on the level clared students can get upto 4 lakh for their studies.

4 Foundation for academic excellence and access-Students from backward class can apply for this exam.Final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained and interview.

5 CSIR Innovation award for school children-Any students who is enrolled in indian schools and age below 18 can apply for this scholarship. Students can get upto 1 lakh for their higher studies.CSIR will support them upto graduation.

6 Tata building India school essay competition-Students from class 6th to 12th are eligible for this scholarship.This is one of the largest exam for essay writing in India.It is conducted by Tata group to identify the creative minds in India.

25th March 2013, 08:52 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakhi Kaur View Post
Where are the exams of schlorship in 2012 for 10 class?...pelase tell me
Hello dear,

You dont have to worry much about Scholarship Programs, there are many scholarships that you can apply for after your 10th board exam or CBSE exam.

>>If you have yearned for this, then there are scholarship on the basis of Percentage marks in 10th (scoring equal to or more than 70% marks) and if you apply for courses for

Diploma (Engg.)
Diploma (Engg.) - B.Tech (Integrated)
Diploma (Engg.) - B.Tech - M.Tech (Integrated)
Diploma (Engg.)- B.Tech - MBA (Integrated)
in Lovely Professional university

then you may get scholarship amount of

90% or above Rs.`10,000 per Semester

80% - 89.99% Rs. 10,000/-per Semester

70% - 79.99% Rs. 5,000/- per Semester

>>Then there is also where it is given for two years based on your score/percentage of marks.

>>Minimum eligibilty is 65% for general and 60% for OBC and 50% for PH.

>>You will get monthly Rs. 1000 and its given to deserving 2000 candidates.

For more information about IOCL, then you can visit this link:-

http://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx

8th June 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Are there any scholarships for students "who have just passed 10" and aspire to go overseas????

29th March 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship before my 10th std result in the following vacation?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?