10th February 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the role of placenta in Development of Human Embryo

Explain the role of placenta in the devlopment of human embryo

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. What are the career options in MSc Human Development in India
  3. What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology?
  4. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Zoology Paper-IV Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Procedure to apply Inplant training in BHEL?
  6. What is the role of NGO in promoting social and economics development in India
  7. Can I do diploma in human resource development after completing B.Com?
  8. How to check if my form is accepted for MSc in Human Development?
  9. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?
  11. Is Vinayaka mission university UGC approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where I can find the banking questionnaire from the state bank learning centers? I want to prepare for new TO exams
  13. What is the role of NGO in India Development of Indian Society?
  14. Syllabus for B.Ed in IP University?
  15. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Human Development and Health Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Madras university previous years 5th semester question papers?
  17. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  18. Which are all courses offered in Diploma in Human Development Child and Family studies department? -- [New]
29th March 2015, 10:56 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the role of placenta in Development of Human Embryo

Placenta is temporary membranous , vascular organ that develops in female during pregnancy .It forms a link between a fetus(developing child) and the mother .

In other words we can define placenta as not only the physical attachment between the fetus and the mother but also the physiological connection between the two .

Simply we can say that placenta is that part of female body developed during the period o pregnancy which is responsible for all the biological activity taking place in the fetus whether it is nutrition for better development , respiration etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?