27th November 2010, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the AIEEE form attested?

Hello sir,

I am 12th pass out and seriously preparing for Engineering exams and want to fill AIEEE. But the problem is that i am resident of Ranchi, Jharkhand and currently in Bangalore. So from where i can attest the form? I am new to this place and no relatives is also here. So where to attest the form in this case as the method is to attest the form from the place of resident or the school studied.
so please help!!

Regards
Neha.

28th November 2010, 01:57 AM
avinash0094

Default Re: From where to get the AIEEE form attested?

you can attested the form from any government officer. it is not necessary to attested by your school incharge. thanking you..Good luck..
15th December 2010, 06:56 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: From where to get the AIEEE form attested?

hello friend

as you have to attest all your residential proofs and all you can attest it through anywhere in india but you have to give the adresses where you want to receive the admit card correctly

so giving the address is the main criteria carefully give your address

if you don't want to take any risk then you can go to your home place and post the form

all the best

~aditya~
30th December 2010, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

can i attest the form from civil court(notary public)
31st December 2010, 12:06 AM
amahajan

Smile Re: From where to get the AIEEE form attested?

Hello
Do not worry you can get attest your application by a gazetted officer and for this you can go to any govt office and ask them to attest your application they will attest your application. but do not forget to take your Identity card with you. and if you tell them your problem then they will definitely attest your application form..
31st December 2010, 01:42 AM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know you can attest your AIEEE form and other document along with it through any government officer
or if you are in govt. school then by your principal of your school can attest.
good luck....
31st December 2010, 04:56 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

I am 12th pass out and seriously preparing for Engineering exams and want to fill AIEEE. But the problem is that i am resident of Ranchi, Jharkhand and currently in Bangalore. So from where i can attest the form? I am new to this place and no relatives is also here. So where to attest the form in this case as the method is to attest the form from the place of resident or the school studied.
so please help!!

Regards
Neha.
You can get it attested from any Gazetted officer i.e Grade B and A class of a government officer .
31st December 2010, 07:33 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hellop friend,
i m providing the website , which contains all the list of states along with the availabiliti place for the form , so you go through this link , it ll better help you:http://entrance.icbse.com/aieee/forms/

thank u..
31st December 2010, 10:02 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to attested on the photograph in the application of AIEEE the instruction is you have to attested your photograph form head of the institution where you are continuing your 12th study or from where you have passed 12th or from any gazatted officer.

now as you are in distance from your institution then you should go for Gazatted officer. there are so many Gazatted officer in administrative of your municipality or block. they will attested your photograph. also other Gazatted officer are there in you locality those have the attested power. attested your photograph by them and send your application form soon.

best of luck for examination.
31st December 2010, 11:08 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi dude

1)Try to Register your Address for your Resident, then only it will be safe, and try to get it from your home and if you planing to stay in the same room till the very end means, then give that Address for your AIEEE Exam

Best of luck for your All India Engineering Entrance Exam do well
31st December 2010, 12:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

You can Attested Your AIEEE Application for Any Gazatted Officers like Government Principles, Lawyers, Doctors Etc.

So, please dont worry, Just find the Public Notary, Magistrate near By your Area Or Your City, they will Attach your AIEEE Application form.

OR any senior professor or head, dean, prinicpal of a govt college/school is a gazzetted officer OR you can also Attach your Documents from the nationalised bank managers Also So, Please look for such a person in your locality.
31st December 2010, 12:46 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

you can attested the form from any government officer.And also you can get attestation from a MBBS doctor,A lawyer,or an government engineer.All body are helpful,request them to do so.
31st December 2010, 01:04 PM
vikul

Wink Re: From where to get the AIEEE form attested?

hi friend
this is not at all a matter of worry for you to get your aieee form attested just simply go to your principal and politely request him/her ma'am/sir can you please attest this form. she will simply do it for you .your school principal may sign on your photograph with half of his/her signature on the photograph. sometimes they even put a school seal
study hard for your aieee exam .you must be taking some coaching hey i came to across a usefull site for iit jee and aieee aspirants here you go with it

Visit http://www.kaysonseducation.co.in
you will get a lot of help from it .

all the best
study hard and party harder .
31st December 2010, 01:29 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: From where to get the AIEEE form attested?

Quote:
can i attest the form from civil court(notary public)
yes you can do attestation from notary also ...and any government officer that is gazetted like principal, railway, army and if your father know any government officer even they can also do attestation don't worry about it ..but concentrate more on cracking the exam!!
31st December 2010, 02:01 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: From where to get the AIEEE form attested?

Quote:
Hello sir,

so please help!!

Regards
Neha.

don't worry it is not necessary to attest the form only by the head of institution in which you are reading.aieee provides you the option to attest your form through gazatted officer.so, don't worry just go to any government office and request the official to attest your form .they will definitely help you.don't worry
31st December 2010, 02:19 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

No need to worry. Just get it attested from any gazetted officer if you can not get it done from your principal.
Also contact the AIEEE helpline on the form if possible.
Otherwise it is fine to get it done from other source.
31st December 2010, 02:21 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hello neha,
well don't worry for that you have many option for attaching your form like:-

you can attested your form from any goverment officer, any goverment docter, principle, national bank manager etc

so please keep loking these person in hospital , any school, in Airforce

Good luck.........
31st December 2010, 02:39 PM
nishant1110

Q. can i attest the form from civil court(notary public)

A. No, but it is actually very easy to get the form attested. Visit the nearest medical college during working hours and contact any senior doctor for attestation. They will do it promptly, provided you carry the documents to be attested along with the original certificates, your proof of name and age, and other documents.
31st December 2010, 03:09 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

you can get attested your aieee form from any of the government employee which in A grade that is he should be an officer..........
31st December 2010, 06:44 PM
mishra245

you can attested your form with any gusseted officer.
As the DMO of your area.
Principle of any govt. college.
and more option in which you are attested your form of AIEEE.
31st December 2010, 08:53 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

to get the AIEEE form attested you have to go

1.head master or principal of your school.

2.gazetted officer.

all the best.........
31st December 2010, 10:55 PM
appucp

Quote:
Hello sir,

so please help!!

Regards
Neha.
you can attest the form from any certified institution or any regional education officer
31st December 2010, 11:57 PM
anaspeer

Quote:
Hello sir,

so please help!!

Regards
Neha.
Hey don't worry at all, you can get attested from any of the government officer in that arear. You can contact any lawyer nearby and get attested from him also. This is not at all a big issue.

All the best.
1st January 2011, 11:19 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
to get the AIEEE form attested

as you have to attest all your residential proofs and all you can attest it through anywhere in india but you have to give the adresses where you want to receive the admit card correctly

if you don't want to take any risk then you can go to your home place and post the form

good luck.
1st January 2011, 04:40 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

in aieee application form u will have to attest ur photo either by ur school principal or any gazzeted officer..........................
thanku
1st January 2011, 06:51 PM
shiv591

Quote:
Hello sir,

so please help!!

Regards
Neha.
hii neha,
you can attest your form from anny government class 1 officers like AE, SDO's etc all are acceptable
18th January 2011, 02:46 AM
abhimanyu2688

The form can be attested by any govt. gazetted officer by providing the necessary proof of document which you have mentioned in the application form. They will attest your application form.
Good Luck
30th March 2011, 06:06 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
You can Attested Your AIEEE Application for Any Gazatted Officers like Government Principles, Lawyers, Doctors Etc.

So, please dont worry, Just find the Public Notary, Magistrate near By your Area Or Your City, they will Attach your AIEEE Application form.

OR any senior professor or head, dean, prinicpal of a govt college/school is a gazzetted officer OR you can also Attach your Documents from the nationalised bank managers Also So, Please look for such a person in your locality.
Thanks
31st March 2011, 08:12 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You can do your job through gazetted officer like doctors , professor of govt college etc.
21st August 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

when will the online version of aieee form filling start?
21st August 2011, 06:19 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hello sir,

so please help!!

Regards
Neha.
dear friend,
you will have to attest your form from a gazetted government officer or you can also attest it from your school.
28th August 2011, 06:53 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Thanks
28th December 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

what all should be there in an attested photo....signature seal and....???of the gazetted officer
25th December 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

jee main forms can be attested by government high school headmaster
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?