3rd May 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Where to get application forms for SET Exam in Chennai?

i 'm staying in Chennai where can i get the application form for set exam

8th April 2023, 06:13 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Where to get application forms for SET Exam in Chennai?

The State Eligibility Test (SET) is conducted by various state governments in India to determine the eligibility of candidates for assistant professor positions in universities and colleges. The SET exam application forms can be obtained online from the official website of the respective state government or the organization that conducts the exam.

In Chennai, the SET exam is conducted by the Mother Teresa Women's University. The application forms for the Tamil Nadu SET exam can be obtained online from the official website of the Mother Teresa Women's University or the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) website.

Here are the steps to obtain the SET exam application form online:

Visit the official website of the Mother Teresa Women's University or the Tamil Nadu SET (TNSET) website.

Look for the "SET Exam Application Form" link on the home page and click on it.

Fill in the required details in the application form, including personal details, educational qualifications, and contact information.

Upload the necessary documents, such as a passport-sized photograph, signature, and educational certificates.

Pay the application fee online through the available payment modes.

Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.

It's important to note that the application process and fees may vary depending on the specific state and the organization that conducts the SET exam. Therefore, it's best to refer to the official website for accurate and up-to-date information on the application process and fees for the SET exam in Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?