16th June 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Details of BISM and B.Com Finance courses? When the application forms are issued in Chennai or anywhere else?

dear sir/mam,
i am in 12th
i need to know the details about bism course and b.com finance course how do i get?
and when will you issue the application forms
thankyou ..............

7th February 2023, 12:42 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Details of BISM and B.Com Finance courses? When the application forms are issued in Chennai or anywhere else?

The Bachelor of Information Systems Management (BISM) course is a technology-focused degree program that prepares students for careers in the field of information technology management. The curriculum covers topics such as database management, programming, systems analysis and design, and project management.

The B.Com (Finance) course is a commerce degree program that focuses on finance and accounting. The curriculum covers topics such as financial management, accounting, economics, and business law.

The exact dates for the issuance of application forms for BISM and B.Com (Finance) courses in Chennai or anywhere in India vary from year to year and from institution to institution. I would recommend checking with the relevant universities or colleges for the latest information on the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?